Misunderstood love

Suga held the small pup in his arms, craddling her as warm tears slowly spilled from her green, sad eyes. Her face was buried in his black, cologne soaked shirt. Her small hands and arms no longer wrapped around her knees, but now tightly fisted in Suga's shirt. He slowly smoothed her soft blonde-white hair with is boney, strong hands, guilt building in him every second. How could he be so cold? How could he not trust a child, an unloved child?! He sighed and kissed the top of her head, keeping it in that postion as he swayed slightly, with the pup in his lap.  "Sena, where-" Jin yelled as he came down the stairs, his bed head hair sticking out in different directions, but stopped short when he saw Suga holding Sena. "Yoongi, what are you doing?" Namjoon growled as he came out of his room when he heard Jin yell, seeing the sight in front of him. "I made a mistake, and I..I'm trying to make it better." He breathed. Sena unwrapped herself from Suga and looked at Jin and Namjoon. She looked between the two and saw they were basically the parents of the pack, literally, she realized they were "together together".  

"I came down to eat some breakfast, I woke Suga up in the process and he scared me as he came towards me, I started crying, b-because, my father would get angry at me if I woke him up, and suga walked towards me just like he did, before he punished and yelled at me, I was scared, and Suga said he was sorry, and I forgive him." Sena defended him, a small sniffle every few words showed she was crying. Suga was still on the floor and looked at sena with guilt and pain. Jin glared at Suga. "Suga, go to your room and get some proper sleep, we'll take it from here with Sena." Namjoon ordered. Suga huffed as he got up and walked towards the stairs, but he was stopped for a second as he felt the small 3ft child held his leg, "I know you mean Suga, they don't understand that I forgive you, its just misunderstood love and forgiveness." She sniffled and smiled at him. He smiled back and pat the child head, and when she let him go, he went to his room and got some proper sleep.