Sleepy eyes

Sena opened her eyes slowly, gradually letting the soft morning light peak into her eyes. She sat up and stretched, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes and got out of bed, heading towards the door. She opened it carefully, and shutting it quietly, trying not to disturb anyone. She walked carefully down the hall, down the stairs and into the kitchen. She opened the fridge in hopes of finding something to eat. She looked in the cold storage box for a moment before shutting it after grabbing some eggs and bacon. She searched amongst the cabnits and found some pans and oil, and began making herself some breakfast.  

When she was finished, she ate her food in the living room on a comfy chair across for the couch. She saw a large lump on the couch, but was unsure what it was, but she was still a pup trying to wake up, slowly eating her food, not really caring about anything right now. But then the lump started to move, then Sena froze, setting her food down on the floor. It stirred more and Sena started walking slowly towards the moving lump. Then it just arose in general, making Sena stop in her tracks. The she saw a slightly stretching body with grey-blonde hair, making her stare the man in fear. Suga then stopped stretching, and slowly looked at the small child. He stared at her, expressionless, Sena, however, was begining to shake in fear as she started taking a step back. "P-please, please d-dont hurt me." She trembled, taking her steps back slowly. Suga just continued to stare at her. But then he rose, taking a step towards her.  

Suga POV  

I looked the pup, my face blank. She was shaking a bit, looking at me in fear. But then she whimpered as she took a small step back "P-please d-dont hurt me." She took another step back. I stood up and took a step towards her. She squeaked and walked back faster till she hit the wall and I stood about two feet away from her. She curled into a small ball and sniffled a bit. "P-please daddy, dont hurt me!" She cried. My heart stopped and cracked for the pup. He suddenly felt so guilty, knowing the type of fear he put in her. It reminded him of himself when he was a pup being raised by his uncle. He crouched down on his knees and brought the small child into his arms. She started struggling a bit. "Please daddy no! Don't hurt me!" She sobbed. "Shh, I promise I wont hurt you." I whispered in her ear, holidn her tight against me, making her calm down, her tears seeping through my shirt.