Loud Growls

Sena panted as she ran through the thick forest. Her wolf screaming at her to keep running, to get away from father. She kept running until she turned a sharp corner around a tree and trip over a small log, sending her flying over it, landing hard. She tried to stand up and continue, but when she tried to stand up, pain shot up through her back legs. She whimpered loudly in pain. But her whimpers were silenced as she her rustling and a scent of an adult, large male wolf entered her nostrils. Then the wolf came into view. It walked slowly towards her, a hatred look glaring down at her. She whined in fear, trying to back away from the wolf. He stood over her and she curled up into a small ball, fearing what could come next. He growled loudly, the sound meancing and hateful. Sena curled into a smaller ball, if that was possible. She could his breath on her as she opened his mouth, ready to crush her in two seconds, but an angry bark from behind him made him stop abruptly. -Suga! Enough!-" She heard them through a mind link. -Namjoon, do you know who's daughter she is?!-Suga shouted. -Yes, and as your alpha I command you to stand down, and to walk away from her.- Namjoon spoke sternly. Suga grunted and backed away from the pup. Namjoon approach her and sat in front of her. -Don't worry little one, I wont hurt you- He said calmly. Sena looked up at him, her green eyes connecting with his brown ones. -You have green eyes and white fur, interesting.- He chuckled. Sena sat up, but whimpered slightly when she felt pressure on her back leg. Namjoon lowered his head to her level, nudging her leg with his nose. She whimpered again, slightly moving away from the large wolf. Namjoon then opened his mouth slightly and picked up the pup by her scruff. Sena stiffened, fearing what he would do to her. -We won't hurt you, we'll simply take care of you and hear your side of the story- He said trying to ease the stiff, frightened pup. She did loosen her muscles a bit, but still remained afraid.

Namjoon carried her for a while till they arrived to a large house, almost a mansion. Sena looked at the house, it was very large, but not as big as her fathers. He entered through the front door, Suga kicking it shut with his back leg. -Suga go shift and get the others, I'll shift as well and help the pup- Namjoon ordered and Suga grunted again and walked up a hickory stairs case. Namjoon walked over to a dark brown couch and set her down on it and walked behind the couch. -Don't look little one, I need to shift and change into some clothes- He chuckled. A few minutes later, Namjoon came from the other side of the couch and Sena saw a tall man with grey-brown hair (like during the blood sweat and tears era lol) He had dimples poking out on his cheeks as he smiled. "Now, lets get you shifted." He said with a small laugh. Sena stared at him and nodded. She began to concentrate, even though she was a wolf, she still had troubles shifting cause she was so young. She began to imagine herself in her human form, then she felt it. Her fur recideing, her claws shortening, her body growing a bit more. She was human in a matter of minutes. Namjoon then grabbed something behind the couch and put something on her head. She poked her head through the hole and realized her had put a shirt on her. She sliped her arms through the holes, the shirt almost swallowing her whole. She looked up at Namjoon and smiled, he smiled back and sat beside her, she felt at ease with him. But when YN heard loud voices coming from the stares, fear took hold of her and she hid behind him, burying her face into his shirt. "Namjoon, whats so-" A man was cut off when he saw a small person curled up in Namjoons side. "Everyone, this is......Little one what is you name?" He asked her quietly. She looked up at him. "My name is Sena, Sena the Pure Blood." She said quietly, looking between Namjoon and the six other men. Suga glared at her, three were in shock and the other two were staring at Namjoon. "Come over, introduce yourselves, and then what she tells us she tells us." Namjoon growled slightly. Then walked over and spread themselves out in the large living room.

"Hi, I'm Kim Seokjin, the beta, but you can call me Jin."

"HELLO! I'm Jung Hoseok! I'm a beta as well, but you can call me Hobi or Jhope!!"

"You already know me, I'm Min Yoongi, but you call me Suga, nothing else, I'm the planner for attacks and that such.

"Heyo! I'm Park Jimin, I'm a hunter, you can me Jimin."

HIIII! I'm Kim Taehyung, you can call me V! I'm a hunter as well as a fighter."

Hi, I'm Jeon Jungkook, you can call me Jungkook and I'm the main fighter."

Sena nodded at them. All of them were quiet tall, Jimin being the shortest, but still taller than Sena. All had dark colored hair, except for Suga with a his slight grey blonde hair, the rest had light, dark brown or almost black. "Okay, so what exactly is your story?" V asked quietly, staring at me with curiousty. Sena sighed, slight tear brimming in her eyes, but she forced them back. She was going to be brave.