CHAPTER 7

Louis' POV

When Macey and I were in the car, I was already feeling that I might have a fever.

We danced and played under the rain and when we rode the car, we turned the aircon on. Yes, we're stupid.

I told her that we should have shower first before eating dinner when we entered the house.

But as soon as I got to my room, I laid on my bed and suddenly, my head and body were aching. And I'm too weak to get up.

The next thing I knew, Macey was panicking and talking to someone on the phone. I want to calm her down and tell her that I'm fine, but I am too weak.

I fell asleep already and then heard people talking. It was Harry and Liam, they were changing my clothes. I recognized them by their voices.

"Louis is lucky to have Macey" Liam started a topic to talk about.

"Yeah, she truly cares about Louis. I hope they can make this relationship into something serious." Harry answered him.

I tried so hard to get my full attention on their conversation, I am very sleepy but I want to hear what they're gonna say.

"I agree. I don't want to compare but even though Louis and Macey fight all the time, I can see that what they have is more real than what he has with Elle."

"Yes, Louis can show the real him with Macey. The annoying and crazy one"

I realised that what the boys were saying are true. When me and Elle were dating, I need to control my craziness so that the paparazzi can take good shots of us. But when me and Macey are hanging out, we do crazy things. We don't care what others might think of us. We even danced under the rain! And it's crazy!

I like her. I won't deny things anymore. I want to date her. A real one. Not because of the contract but because I like her.

I fell asleep peacefully knowing that I have a feelings for her already...

When I woke up the next day, I saw Macey sleeping on the chair beside me. I went out of the bed and realised that I am feeling much better than last night. I walked towards her and carried her very carefully and put her on my bed.

I can see that she's been pulling all-nighters.

I went down to make breakfast for us. I searched our fridge for something that can be eaten for breakfast.

So, I cooked bacon, eggs, and hash browns. I even made a coffee for her and a tea for me. I know she's such a coffee person. She drinks coffee in the morning and afternoon, and a cup of tea before sleeping. Maybe I should tell her to lessen her caffeine intake.

As soon as I was done cooking, I heard footsteps towards the kitchen and I saw her beautiful face.

"Why on earth did you force yourself to cook? I should be the one doing that. You must rest" She yawned while sitting down on the kitchen counter.

I smiled at her "Good morning to you too. I am feeling better now, thanks to you"

She gave a smile that already completed my whole day.

"Are you sure you're better now?" She asked as we eat our breakfast

"Yes, I am. You're a good babysitter" Then we both chuckled

"Take your meds after eating and just rest"

"Yes, babe... but you... you should lessen your intake of caffeine. You panic too much" I smirked at her