CHAPTER 11

Louis' POV

As soon as I went out to pick up Macey from work, I can see that the place is surrounded by paparazzi.

It's a good thing that last night, she agreed to me that we will share one car everyday. I will drop her at the school, pick her up for lunch, drop her at the hospital and pick her up after work.

She protested at first, she said it'll be too tiring for me. But little did she know that she's my source of strength. Her smile can regain my energy. Cheesy, right?

When she got out of the building, I stepped out of the car and hugged her.

"I missed you" I told her

"We saw each other awhile ago. But, I missed you too" and hugged me back.

We went to the restaurant where I promised to take her before.

"Babe, don't forget about the party on Sunday. Still coming?"

"Of course! But I have an interview on Sunday afternoon."

"Oh okay. I'll just go to Lou, she insisted to fix me up. Let's just meet at the party?"

I don't want her going alone. But, I know she'll just protest and get mad.

"Okay. Just text me your whereabouts, okay?"

She nodded.

Sunday came and I was ready to go for the interview.

Macey told me she's going at the management's at 4pm and texted me the place of the party.

Finally, the interview started

"Good afternoon, Louis." The lady greeted me

"Yeah, good afternoon" I smiled at her

"So, how are you doing?"

Simple questions were asked until they got to the point of the interview

"What's with Elle's instagram story? Aren't you and Macey dating? Did you break up and went back to Elle? While Macey having a relationship with Zayn?"

I'm a bit pissed because of people assuming worst things.

"Oh that. Uhm, Macey and I are doing really really great. The picture of me taken by Elle is when I cleared things to her. It's like a closure. We just talked about how I am taking my relationship with Macey very seriously. And about Zayn picking up Macey, it's more like a rescue mission. Since I was not able to answer the phone right away, she called Zayn. And Paul, Niall and Aya were also there with them" I smiled. I need to keep it cool "Everything between me and Macey are great. I am very happy with her"

The interview ended after few more questions and I went to my car and change my clothes there and hurriedly went to where the party will be held.

Macey's POV

I went to the management's and look for Lou.

When she saw me, she did my hair and make up. She made me wear a beautiful black cocktail dress. It looks elegant!

As soon as Lou fixed me up, I went straight to where the party will be held. I am just 30 minutes late but I saw many people already.

"I am sorry, doctor, for being late!" I said as I walk to him.

"It's okay. You look stunning, Macey. Thank you for coming..." I was about to thank him when he talked again "Oh here's my daughter, Alisha."