CHAPTER 5

Macey's POV

I am now heading to the airport to pick up my bestfriend, Aya.

I am inside the car that the management gave me because they said that it would be a shame if Louis' girlfriend doesn't even have a car. They told me he can't drive for me all the time. Well, that's a good thing because I finally have my own car and I won't be spending my time with him!!!

It's been two days since the party, and after what happened to that freaking event, all I want to do is puke on Louis' face!

When I think of what he did, it makes me want to shave all his hair!!!! I am fuming mad at him! He is so irritating!

Okay... let me get things straightened up.

While we were dancing, I can feel all the emotions flowing all over my body. I was tensed. In my mind, I am telling myself that maybe, MAYBE, I am starting to like him again. But not because I'm a fan, but because he is Louis, just Louis.

When the song ended, we just continued dancing in the middle of the dance floor while staring at each other. I don't know what I was feeling but my heart is racing so fast.

When I was about to leave that awkward situation. He grabbed me, and pulled me towards his body and give me a light kiss on the forehead.

I was stunned. Different emotions were flooding my mind. I am high all night because of that kiss. After that incident he became so mushy. He never lets go of my hand ALL NIGHT.

The party was over and I know I'm in a good mood. I am happy. Very happy. Everything was perfect between us. Until this bean brained Louis, ruined the moment.

We were inside his car, heading to our new home, when he said to me the words that makes me want to burn our house with him.

"Remind me not to kiss and hold you in public again. It's so disgusting. Do you have a sanitizer or alcohol with you? Wet wipes will work also"

I don't know what happened but my inner mad man came out of me.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HAS BEEN HOLDING MY HAND ALL NIGHT AND KISSED ME IN FRONT OF MANY PEOPLE! IS YOUR BRAIN SMALL ENOUGH THAT YOU CAN'T DECIDE ALONE WHAT YOU SHOULD AND SHOULD NOT DO? YOU DUMBASS! NEEDING SOMEONE TO REMIND YOU SIMPLE THINGS!"

He was shocked.

"Hey I was just kidding!" He said as he tried to hold my hand.

"Don't touch me or I'll break every single bones you have in that stick like body of yours!"

Then we did not talk again in the whole ride to our home.

Until today, I am not talking to him,

See how stupid he is! Makes me want to punch him!

And Zayn Malik! What the hell! What's with him! I mean, I know I said I have a crush on him but I don't know. I don't know what to feel when he said that he wants to date me. I just won't take it seriously, maybe he was just making fun of me?

When I got to the airport, few minutes later, I saw Aya coming out of the glass door and rushing to me.

We hugged each other as if we haven't seen each other for a year!!!

We walked to my car and when we put her things at my trunk, we get inside and look for a pizza parlor.

While we are eating our foods, she can't help but asking me about the boys. Most especially about me and Louis.