It's Gonna be a Party

*Warning! This chapter involves drugs and alcohol abuse.*

We brought up about 4 more boxes and finally rested in the kitchen. Then Michael walked in wearing these light washed jeans and a white t-shirt.

"Is this all that you guys have?" Michael asked when he noticed we barely had any luggage.

"All our stuff in coming in tomorrow morning," Maya said.

"So what is there to do around here?" I said cutting in.

"A lot of things actually" he said rubbing the back of his head.

"Any parties?" Maya said eagerly.

"Yeah..." he said holding out the word a little longer, "but you're not going."

"What the hell, why can't I?" Maya said.

"You really think i'd let my little sister go to a party where guys are going to be rubbing up against her" he said crossing his arms and clenching his jaw.

"So what? I'm eighteen Michael. You can't tell me what to do" she said yelling a little at the end.

"Is she going?" Michael said laying his eyes on me.

"Of course she's going," Maya said placing her hands on her hips.

"Let her answer for herself," Michael said brushing her away.

"Well," I replied a little nervous, "Let's do it."

Maya began hooting and said, "See? Plus, she's the responsible one between both of us!"

"Okay, but I'm driving" Michael said.

"But I wanted to take Bella's car!" Maya began to whine.

"Okay then we'll take Bella's car. I don't see the problem" he said crossing his arms.

"My car is a two seater," I said laughing, "Unless someone's willing to slide into the back."

"Uhhh, I'm down!" Maya said, "In the meantime, im going to pick our outfits. Better yet, let's go shopping!"

"Oh no..." Michael said slowly exiting the room.

*8:00PM*

"Ay," Michael said popping his head into the room, "We're leaving at 10ish"

"K" Maya said getting out of the shower.

With that we got to work on ourselves. Maya and I never went out without the other's approval of what we were wearing. So when it came to situations like these, you can bet we looked fine as hell. I told her I wanted to wear something simple but sexy, and she told me she wanted to wear something that showed off her body real nice.

I simply wore a tight brown tube top with a decent amount of clevage and paired it off with high waisted black jeans and some booties. Maya, on the other hand, wore a red cropped long sleeve with tons of clevage and paired it off with black high waisted jeans and heels.

We were waiting for Michael to finally take us in the living room. Maya was already pre-gaming with some vodka. I wasn't the drinking type though. I mean yeah i've done it before but im not really tryna go out of my way to get drunk. I'm more of a juul or wax pen type of girl. Maybe a blunt every once in a while but I mostly took hits off of my pen.

"Ooo lemme take a hit!" Maya said eagerly.

"You sure? You might get crossfaded?" I asked her slowly exhaling the smoke.

"You're right," she said panting a little, "I'll just take a hit at the party"

"Let's go!" Michael said coming out of his room and putting a jacket on.