Friday Night

I was dressing up in my room, trying to find the perfect outfit. I had already showered and shaved and everything. It was barely 6:30pm and Elliot was picking me up at 8:00pm. Maya was out with some friends she met in her psychology class which is pretty cool.

I started going at my makeup and just went for a natural look. Elliot said he wanted to surprise me so he told me to dress casual. I tied my hair up in a messy bun and let some of my waves surround my face. I wore a cute white off the shoulder long sleeve, and paired it off with high waisted jeans and white vans.

It was about 7:30 now and I heard a knock on my door as I was putting on my lipstick.

"Come in!" I yelled still looking into my vanity.

"So getting ready for the big date?" Michael said leaning in the door frame. He looked so sexy with that smirk. His arms were crossed showing his nice muscular arms. I could smell his cologne slowly filling the room. I wanted to do things to this boy, many things. But he was off limits. My experiments with him were over and I could not see him like that anymore. Even though I still felt desperate for his touch.

"Yeah," I said trying to show no interest.

"Where's he taking you?" he asked walking towards my bed.

"It's supposed to be a surprise," I said taking one last look at myself in the mirror, then seeing Michael laying on the bed behind me in the reflection.

"So listen baby, we needa talk," he said sitting up. I could see his muscles through his tight white v neck. At this point, I had to look away. "I know you feel something for me," he continued, "And I know you're not interested in Elliot the same way you're interested in me."

"Michael," I said cutting him off, "I'm not interested in your little games. What happened between us was a mistake, and I don't want to lie to Maya even more than I already have. You've already got 'whatever her name is' wrapped around you're finger. You don't need me to satisfy your needs when I'm sure she does that already."

"Paulina? She's just a 'friend'. But you, you're different than any other girl i've hooked up with," he said standing up and walking behind me then slowly began whispering in my ear, "you won't let me in, and I don't know why. You're the only girl that's rejected me. But hear this, you'll fall for me eventually."

I pushed him away and stood up from my vanity. Ignoring his words I began walking out of my room, when I heard a knock at the door. I looked at Michael who was behind me standing in he doorway of my room, then I proceeded to the door. It was Elliot with his white gorgeous smile and one simple rose. He was wearing a dark blue button up that showed his nice broad shoulders and black jeans.

"Hey," he said kissing me on the cheek and handing me the rose.

"For me?" I said laughing, "Thank you."

I hugged him and realized Michael was probably watching us. "What's up Michael?" Elliot says looking behind me.

"Hey E," Michael says walking towards us.

"Staying in tonight?" Elliot asks while snaking his arm around my waist.

"Yeah," he says noticing Elliot's movement, "Actually no, I think imma head out. Why? Where are you guys headed?"

"That," he said looking at me and pulling me closer, "is a surpise."

"Oh," Michael said as his facial expression changed, "Well you guys have fun."

He opened the door of his Aston Martin and closed it as soon as I put my legs in. His car was clean, probably just a jacket or two in the back but it was well taken care of. It smelt like him, his cologne scent filled the car but I didn't mind. It was nice but it was nothing compared to Michael's scent. Elliot smelled like mint and vanilla. Michael on the other hand smelled like coconut and literal freshness, almost like it was natural.