IM GOING

How did I end up like this you might ask? Well it all started in high school, I was popular and had my whole life spread out in front of me. But most importantly I had my beloved jimin,ha, beloved. Can you believe he told me he loved me, the nerve of that bastard to put his hands on me. I never left, I always said I'll never leave, because he even if he'll never love me again the way he did before we married, I'll always love him. You were cleaning the living room dusting the fans when you heard the door open revealing jimin and his girlfriend sana. He cheats on you with multiple girls and you are heart broken inside laying on the cold ground crying but in reality your just standing there expressionless wondering where it all went wrong. "Hey bitch!" " Go get me something to drink haha". "No", you said and continued cleaning like she wasn't even there. She walked up to you and grabbed your hair but you slapped her making her fall to the ground. Jimin came into the living room so she started to fake sob. "Oppa *sob* she slapped me!" She said covering her face, you could see her obvious smirk as you were petrified by the look jimin was giving you. "You bitch!" He punched you in the face making you fall in pain and kicked you in the stomach. "Don't you ever put your filthy hands on my fiance you filthy slut". "F-fiance?" That's when you heart shattered into tiny pieces." HOW COULD YOU IM YOUR FUCKING WIFE FOR 4 YEARS". He punched you in your face again and again, your vision started to get blurry and everything went black. You woke up in the guest room which was quite familiar to you since jimin and I don't sleep together anymore. You attempted to get up but only to fall back down with a cry of pain, everything hurted but most of all your heart hurted. How could he do this to me? After all we've been through to leave me for a gold digger who he's known for only a week. This made you so angry you got up despite the pain and packed all your things heading downstairs. You saw jimin at the counter faced down with beer bottles surrounding him. One squeak of your suitcase awoke him and he looked up to you with a hick-up and said, " Where the hell do you think your going". "I'm sorry jimin, but I won't let you hurt me anymore"," if you don't love me ill leave but I will always love you". With that you went out the front door with your bags headed to your car and just drove.