AT LISA'S HOUSE

You didn't know where to go at first but then you got a call from your best friend Lisa. "H-hello?" "Hey y/n!" "What are you doing"," wait are you crying?!" "I left jimin", you said then your voice started to crack at the memory of what just happened at the house. "What?!" " Come over to my house and you can explain". "Okay". You hung up and speeded to her house not caring about the red lights. The whole time there the only thing you could think is how could jimin do this to me. He used to be so romantic and loving and had only eyes for you. But now he's just a bastard, a playboy, and a drunkie. You arrived at Lisa's house and saw her standing outside waiting for you, you can up to her and fell in her arms crying. "*Sob* how could he". She patted your head and said shhhh it's okay, don't cry. But all you could do right now was cry, 4 years of fake love. You couldn't believe it, you didn't want to. "L-lisa can I live w-with you?" " Of course pumpkin come inside your freezing cold I'll make you something to eat". You went in and sat at the table waiting for Lisa to be done, you pulled out your phone seeing missed calls from jimin, ugh, what does this bastard want with me. You deleted his number before making sure to block it and just sat there staring into space. Thinking about happy times when you ad jimin would run through cherry blossoms together. "Catch me if you can jimin-ah!" You giggled when you ran you felt a pair of hands snake around you and pull you to the ground while you were both laughing. "I love you y/n, I'll always love you no matter what". "I love you to jimin-ah". What a liar.