BACK HOME

When you arrived at the old house you froze, this brought back so many terrible memories. The time jimin the you on the steps and slapped you senseless, when beat you so badly that you were bleeding everywhere, and worst of all the time you came home late the first day he started hitting you and he was drunk. He slit your throat and raped you. While you thought of this your fists clenched. You were gonna make a run for it, you had to, it was the only way you weren't going to be hurt anymore. You started running as fast you could but sadly it wasn't enough because two minutes later you felt strong arms around your waist pulling you up and you screamed. "AAHHH PARK JIMIN YOUR FUCKING CRAZY". Then he carried you to the house while you kicked and punched and yelled all the way to the house. He walked all the way to the bedroom you two used to share, it was different. Instead of the vibrant baby blue color you two had when you first moved in with jimin and y/n written on the front wall but that was all gone now. The room was painted a dark gray and everything else was black, you peeked to the side to see that all your clothes were neat and nice inside of the closet. You went and looked through all of them to see your dresses in mint condition. "I thought you gave all my clothes to your girlfriend". He gave you a look, almost guilt , and sighed. "I never did because I broke up with her, I never loved her". "So your still the same, playboy, where's your new girlfriend", you said in a cold tone. "I don't have a girlfriend because I have a wife!" "Then why didn't you keep your fucking wife huh!?" "DO YOU KNOW HIW MUCH YOU HURT ME YOU DIPSHIT, MY EVERYTHING HURT BECAUSE YOU BEAT ME EVERYDAY BUT MOST OF ALL MY HEART HURT." "I WOULD NEVER BE YOURS AGAIN". He didn't do anything, he didn't say anything, he just hugged you tightly and rested his head on your shoulder and sobbed. "I'm so sorry y/n I really mean it I never wanted to hurt you I was just feeling so neglected because my parents divorced and never came back to me that day I hurt you". He cried more and more until your white silk blouse was halfway soaked. " Please, just let me hold you tonight I understand if you hate me I just want you to stay with me, y/n I truly am sorry and I love you". "O-okay", you didn't want to do it but you couldn't help yourself. He was vulnerable and you were the only person he had to lean on, his explanation cleared your mind but you would never forget the hurt he put you through. " I love you so much", he said and then laid you both down on the bed while he snuggled in your chest.