HE'S BACK

You couldn't believe your eyes even though they were wide open and filled with tears. "J-jimin", you stuttered out then taehyung came right behind you to notice your tears streaming like a waterfall. "Jagi what's wrong?" " Who's this?" He said obviously oblivious to the situation on hand but still noticed your crying. "Hi I'm jimin her husband." What the heck did he just say. "Your not my husband anymore jimin leave!" You said angry as ever, your face was cherry red. "YES I AM AND YOUR COMING WITH ME!" He grabbed your wrist and you let out a shriek. "Hey let my girlfriend go!" Taehyung said and tried to pull you back in but jimin punched him square in the lip and continued to pull you to the car while you cried and screamed. "LET ME GO YOU STALKER"," WE'RE NOT TOGETHER ANYMORE!" You didn't know how he found you, you were in a different city changed your number, and you didn't know what he was talking about. He's my husband,pft, I put the divorce papers on his bed a long time ago. He put you in the car and you just cried on the window silently. He drove at an insane speed all the way back to Busan. He stared at you through the rear-view mirror, he had anger and sadness in his eyes but you didn't care at all. He abused me, he betrayed my love, he broke my heart into pieces and never apologized. I could care less about his feelings but you couldn't help but ask him, "why?" He looked at you with confusion. "Why what?" "Why do you treat me like trash, beat me, cheat on me, then let me leave, and then basically kidnap me Infront of my boyfriend and oh let's not forget you punched him in the lip." "What's wrong with you why do you hate me so much." "I DONT HATE YOU Y/N GOD!" "YES YOU DO", he slapped you making you scream and cry. "I HATE YOU", " YOU DONT LOVE ME YOU'VE NEVER LOVED ME LET ME GO!" You kicked the door and tried to open it but he locked it continued to drive. "I wish I never met you, you whispered.