.chapter 1.

Mina's POV ON

"Dad, you don't need to do this." I rolled my eyes as soon as I heard my dad telling me he was going to take me into the school.

"But I want to. It's your first day and I need to check if everything is right there," he replied without taking his eyes off the road.

I sighed and then I put away my cell phone to pay more attention to the way I would go every day until the end of school. I looked at some people walking down the street with their backpacks and talking, probably friends going to school. "But that's exactly why you don't have to do this. It's my first day and if I get there with you I'll immediately be called daddy's little girl."

"And you aren't?" He chuckled.
"You're ashamed to show up with me there, is that it?"

"No, of course not! It's just ... it's my first day at a school that I don't know anyone, I don't want to become a joke, you know what those high school students are like. "I explained, leaving him a little thoughtful.

He thought for a moment, then sighed. "Okay, you convinced me.I'll leave you at the gate then." - he looked at me in the rearview mirror as he spoke and then I nodded smiling.

We stopped in front of the school gates where several people were passing, and then I got out of the car saying goodbye to him. I took my hands in the straps of my backpack and walked slowly to the school building. The place was crowded with people who were greeting each other, meeting again after the school holidays.

"Okay Mina, don't be nervous, it's just a school," I thought, noting that my heart was beating a little faster.

It was the first time I had changed from school and I was nervous about not having any of my friends there with me. And I didn't know what I had to do either, it was my first day anyway. "Indeed, my father should have come with me."

I wandered the school corridors until I found what appeared to be the Secretariat, and then I walked in the room looking everywhere for something. My eyes met the eyes of a woman standing behind a counter looking at me, she could tell that I looked a little lost.

"Now, my child, how can I help you?" She asked in a sweet, comfortable voice.

"It's ... today is my first day here and I don't know anything, I don't know what my class schedule is, my locker ..." - I said a little shy, I should have known about all this but I was "busy" last night playing Elsword.

"What's your name?" She asked, now sitting in her chair and opening something on the computer.

"Myoui Mina," I replied.

The woman typed my name into some program on the computer, probably something restricted to school employees, and within seconds she was able to find what she was looking for. "Myoui Mina, 17 years old, is in her second year of high school, is that you?" I nodded and she pressed the Enter key.

Then I heard the noise of the printer printing my file. The woman picked up the sheet and handed it to me. It had all my schedules and classes, my personal information and also my locker number, but there was one more problem and she noticed.

"What happened now?" She asked, folding her arms.

"Even though I get the numbers, I don't know where the rooms are."

"So lucky for you that I got here just in time," said someone  who had just entered the room.

"Oh, Park Jihyo!" The secretary recognized the girl and smiled at her. "How was your school vacation?"

"It was terrific, thank you for asking Mrs. Seungyeon." The girl closed the door and then leaned against the counter and stared at me with a broad smile on her face, she reached out to me with a greeting. "My name is Park Jihyo, you heard right now, and yours?"

"Myoui Mina." I greeted her and then stepped back shyly.

"Jihyo is the president of the student body so if you need someone to trust, that person is her." - the secretary said taking out some of my doubts.

"It's like she said, you can trust me." The girl stated and then pulled the paper from my hand, looking at my information. "Oh, you're sophomore? Then you can call me your sunbae." She smirked.

"Are you from last year?" I asked.

"Yes, unfortunately, I didn't want to leave here," she replied with a sad tone.
"But anyway, let's go?" she asked, heading for the exit, I nodded and started to follow.

Jihyo was an angel that God sent to me. She helped me in all my doubts, showed me each of the rooms I would go through, my locker, showed me where the bathrooms were, the cafeteria, the sports courts, and even told me the names of all the teachers. I later discovered that her nickname was "GodJihyo", I think it's fair.

"Thank you so much Sunbae!" I thanked the girl who opened a smile at my words.

"That's nothing, I was just doing my job." - I smirked. Jihyo was already starting to say goodbye as we both turned our gaze to someone who was falling on the floor near a locker far from mine.

"What happened ?!" I had my eyes widen because I had been startled by the strange noise.

"From what I'm noticing .." - Jihyo looked at the boy who was now on the floor with his hands in his genital region. "He got kicked on his bag."

"NEVER TRY TO TALK TO ME AGAIN, YOUR LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT" - a girl screamed at the guy who was lying on the floor moaning in pain.

"Oh gosh ..." - Jihyo sighed and made a facepalm, seemed to be disappointed.

"Do you know who she is?" I asked as I watched her kicking the boy's leg.

"Everyone here knows. She's probably the most famous person in the whole school." - Jihyo answered and then put her hand on my shoulder looking at me seriously.

"Wh-What happened?" - I gulped at seeing her serious expression

"Please do yourself a favor and try not to get involved with her, she's not a good company." - Jihyo said and then walked towards the event, everyone around the scene made room for her to pass, so I could make myself aware of how special she was.

I opened my locker and put some things inside it that I wouldn't need at that moment and then I looked back at the block of people who were watching the girl debating with Jihyo. A few minutes later the bell rang and the crowd began to disperse to their respective classrooms. The girl who had kicked the boy grabbed her backpack from the floor and then straightened the skirt she wore because it had shortened a little because of the kicks she gave.

I couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was, in fact I think I hadn't found anyone as beautiful as she in my life, without noticing my cheeks were blushing just by looking at her. She was wearing a shirt with the school symbol, could imagine that she was part of some team of the school and also this may be the reason she was so famous.

The mysterious girl walked down the aisle and ended up passing by me, I noticed that she glanced at me for a few seconds and then looked back her way and also I couldn't help noticing that she gave a corner smile as she looked at me , what did that mean? Or maybe it's just in my head and she did not really smile. I don't know, but one thing I was sure of, she was definitely someone special.

I apologize for any typos and also if I have ever made mistakes in the placement of words.

I will update soon! ~