.chapter 7. {+18}

After the first classes were over Chaeyoung quickly left the room claiming she wasn't feeling well and needed to go to the ward, I volunteered to go with her but she said I didn't need to worry, it was probably just a little discomfort.

I left the classroom and headed for my locker to pick up the books for the next classes and guess who I met on the way? That's right, Chou Tzuyu.

“ I believe I told you to stay away from Sana, didn't I? “ She said with an intimidating voice.

“ Yes, and so I tried to do, but I can't do anything when she suddenly shows up at my place before I even wake up. “ I commented and Tzuyu frowned.

“ Did Sana… come to your place? How did she know where you lived? “ Mina shrugged.

“ This is something I would like to know too. “ Mina was leaving when she stopped and turned to Tzuyu once again. “ I still don't know what you and Sana are, but if by any chance you're dating or something, you should rethink about Sana. “

The Japanese girl walked away leaving Tzuyu enraged with herself because she knew Mina was right.
Since she met Sana, the Taiwanese had fallen madly in love with her, so much so that she never cared about the "antics" that Sana liked to do because the latter always claimed that Tzuyu was special and that none of her mischief targets would overlap her.

But something was different now, Sana can't stop talking about or thinking about Mina anymore and that made her insecure, it was the first time she really felt that her position as Sana's girlfriend was threatened and she didn't want to lose at all Minatozaki.

SANA POV ON

We were in the gym getting ready for today's rehearsal when Tzuyu marched in, almost breaking the floor below her, the girl headed straight for the locker room pushing everyone in front of her including me.

I followed her into the locker room and found her removing her high school uniform completely, I can't deny that I almost jumped to cling to that beautiful body but this was no time for that. Tzuyu went straight to the showers and then turned one of the showers directly on herself with a low sigh.

“ Tzuyu-chan. “ I called slyly and the girl grunted without even turning toward me.

“ Leave me alone Sana. “ She said sharply.

" What happend my love? Why are you so stressed? “

" Is nothing. “ It was obvious that there was something.

I walked into the shower area and held Tzuyu's hand not bothering to get my training uniform wet. The girl at the same moment turned her face towards me, even with a wet face I could see that she was watering. " Tell me. “

" Sana ...." she said quietly as if trying to contain herself.

“Hm? “ I waited anxiously.

" You love me? “ I arched my eyebrows and dropped her hand in shock at the question.

“ But what kind of question is that? It's not obvious- ” she cut me off.

“Answer me, yes or no. “

I didn't know what had happened but she looked very shaken, I held her face with both hands and opened the most comforting smile that I could and looked deep into her eyes. “ Of course I love you, Tzu. “

I laid a peck on her lips and she smiled. “ I was afraid the answer was no. “

“ Why would you think about that? What nonsense made you think of that? “ She shook her head.