.chapter 2.

Mina's POV ON

I went to my first class of the day that was Mathematics, thank God for that because it was my favorite subject. The teacher made me introduce myself to everybody in the front and I screamed internally because of that, I hated being the center of attention even for 2 seconds. It turned out that all the teachers made me introduce myself, I think this is the bad part of being a new student.

The classes were relatively easy, after all it was just the first day of classes, any teacher goes hard on the first day. At the lunch break I went to my locket to get my bag with snack, it was just a sandwich and an apple.

I headed toward the cafeteria and sat down at the first empty table I could find. I took my sandwich from the paper bag and unwrapped it to start eating, even before I could take the first bite I looked at Jihyo as she was passing the tables with her tray of food. I thought to invite her to sit with me but I noticed she was heading towards a table where other people were calling so I assumed they were her friends and then gave up.

"Remember that you're the newcomer here Mina, you can't just invite someone to sit with you." - I thought and then I started eating my sandwich.

While I was enjoying my food I noticed that someone was walking towards me. I looked sideways and saw no one calling her or anything of the sort so I assumed she was actually coming towards me and I started to get nervous.

I stopped eating and put my sandwich on the table again and watched her till she sat opposite me with a smile on her face.

.... Wait ... I think I know who she is ...

Sana's POV ON

I was sitting at a table in the corner of the cafeteria with the other girls on the cheerleaders team, but something piqued my curiosity. That girl with whom I exchanged glances earlier was eating alone, I was thinking about why her face seems so strange to me and now that I saw her alone I imagined she was a new student .... 

that is ....

 a new prey.

"Unnie, what are you doing?" - Tzuyu asked as she noticed that I kept staring at the new girl.

"Nothing, Tzu-chan." - I smirked and crossed my arms.

"I'll be back, girls."

I got up from the chair and walked over to the girl who stared at me as soon as she noticed me, I couldn't help noticing how cute her reaction was when she saw me, she looked very nervous and I loved it.

I sat on the chair in front of her and propped one of my elbows on the table and then resting my chin against the palm of my hand, making our eyes align so that we could have direct eye contact. She gulped and turned her face, cutting off our eye contact, making me giggle.

"You're such a cutie, you know?" I said, and I saw the girl's cheeks begin to flush.
"You see? All your reactions are so sweet, I love it!"

She put her hands to her face and began to giggle. "T-thank you, I guess .."

"What's your name, sweetie?" I asked.

"Mina ... Myoui Mina." she replied.

"Mine is Minatozaki Sana." I propped on my other elbow and joined my hands making a larger platform for my to support my head. I tilted my head and searched for her eyes again but she insisted on running away from me and I found all this interesting at least.