.chapter 3.

Mina's POV ON

The rest of the day was quite common, had more introductions and rhythm replenishment classes. Unlike my old school, the people there seemed to be a lot friendlier, and I liked that.

When I was in my locker picking up my things to leave, I noticed that Sana was looking at me from her locker, when I looked in her direction the girl waved to me excitedly and I thought to reciprocate but I soon remembered Dahyun's warnings about and then I just locked my locker and walked away from her.

When I arrived outside the school I noticed that my father was waiting for me outside and I was very happy to see him, I felt bad for having dismissed his company today, I can't deny that I love being with him. He welcomed me with a hug and then we got in the car and went home.

The rest of my day was pretty normal as well, I talked to my parents about school but obviously omitted Sana's part, I had lunch, I dined, I played Elsword and then went to bed because the next day I had to go to school again.

Mina's POV OFF

Sana's POV ON

"Aaaah ... delightful, as always." I gasped continuously as I looked at Tzuyu who was in the same way.

"You ... were very excited today." Tzuyu said as she covered her body completely naked with the blanket.

"Yeah, I'm excited! I was able to find a new target on the first day of school, it's a record." - I said referring to Mina.

"Oh, I was surprised that you were watching that girl too much, until you went to talk to her." I turned toward Tzuyu and laid a hand on her thigh on the sheet.

"Her name is Mina and she's really cute, I loved her, I think it's going to be a lot of fun." I smiled remembering her smile.

"Hmm .. I don't like it when you start talking about other girls like that." Tzuyu complained.

"Well now, I'm feeling a little of jelly?" The taiwanese rolled her eyes. "Don't worry, you'll always be my number one, Tzu-chan."

I pulled the girl closer to me and then sealed our lips together in a kiss that took off that serious look Tzuyu had in a few seconds. The girl stopped our kiss and looked at me. "Round 2?" She asked.

I smiled and nodded and then started our kiss again which led to a great night.

Sana's POV OFF

Mina's POV ON

I got up early the next morning, dressed in my jeans and a black long-sleeved shirt, black all-star sneakers too and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Since it was the first week of classes, the college uniform wasn't mandatory yet, because not everyone still had it.

I said goodbye to my parents and went my way to school, my father invited me to take me again but I preferred to go walking with Dahyun, she lived nearby.

"Good morning Dahyun!" I waved to the girl who was coming toward me.

"Good morning Mina, okay?" She asked and I nodded. "Let's Go?"

We both walked to school together and we talked about the things we did yesterday after school, she was surprised when she discovered that I am addicted to online games but I was already used to these reactions.

On the way a car that was passing us began to slow down and honked our attention. When we looked at the window trying to see who it was and then the window went down until revealing that it was nothing less than Minatozaki Sana on the other side.