.chapter 4.

Sana's POV ON

It was the perfect moment, the teacher gave me the golden opportunity, it would be the first time I would be able to be alone with Mina, without Dahyun watching her like an eagle. While the girl was trading in the backs I took advantage to lock the exit door so she couldn't escape. I decided to hide because I knew Mina would be very nervous to understand that she was locked with me, I love Mina's reactions.

"W-what do you mean... l-locked up? " The girl stuttered, a sign of nervousness.

"Wow, simple, locked up. " I raised the door key so that she understood that I did it. "I just wanted some time ... to talk to you ... alone. "

I took a step forward literally been face to face with Mina who sealed her mouth thinking that I would try to kiss her, well, I don't deny that the will is enormous, but even I ain't that aggressive. "Why are you so in defensive with me? "

"Because ... because of what you did to Dahyun. " Mina said, reminding me of the sweet moments I had with the redhead.

"Oh, Dahyun-chan ... I'm sure she made me look like a monster, but I'm not one, believe me! " I begged.

"She told me that you just kept with her to play and you've done it several times with another girls, how you're not a monster? " I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Oh my god, it's nothing like that, it's just ..." I stopped to think, I had to say something that would make up what I did. "Dahyun was a cool person but, I didn't feel the same way she felt for me, so it didn't work out and I kept going, these things happen, it's normal. "

"And you don't feel any remorse doing that? " She looked at me irritated, it seems the idea didn't work out.

"O-Of course I felt bad, Dahyun was a poor girl who didn't deserve this, just didn't work out like I thought it would. " I tried again.

"Gosh, you could at least ... have it ended in a way she didn't get so hurt, couldn't you? She's still hurt those days. Give me the key Sana, I don't want to talk to you anymore. " She raised her palm waiting for me to hand the key of the door.

I was surprised by Mina's attitude, in my conception she was a girl who didn't knew how to speak, who would say to answer the others, she probably must be the type that activates an protector extinct or something like that for those she likes, which made me even more excited to find out who Myoui Mina was, the curiosity of unraveling every feature of this girl was driving me crazy. I held out my hand, pretending that I was going to hand the key to her, but then I pulled back again.

"Do you want the key? Try to catch me. " I challenged the girl by taking a few steps back.

"Oh god, we have a class now, we don't have time to play. " She complained.

"Exactly because we have class, you shouldn't be late to pick it up then. "I giggled and started running through the locker room.

I honestly thought she wouldn't cooperate with the catcher but she started running after me which scared me, she was really quick. A few minutes later she caught up with me and grabbed me by the arm trying to open my hand to get the key, but I was smarter and crawled her down and then I immobilized her on the floor. The girl tried to fight to get out but it was impossible, I was holding her legs and arms with mine's.

"Then, Miss. Myoui, what are you going to do now? You look so helpless... " I smirked at the girl's expression of nervousness and irritation. "

"Let me go ... Sana ..! " She said with some effort as she was trying to detach herself.

"Look, I'll give you one more change to get the key from me, and this time it'll be even easier, do you want to see it? "

I reached for my hand and bit the key and held it with my mouth as I stared at Mina. "You... just... need... to get... the.... key... " I said with some difficulty since I had the key in my teeth. "

"Are you crazy? How am I going to get this way? " She said referring to her fanged hands.

"You still ... have a part ... free. " I said looking at the girl's lips.

Mina took a long time to understand what I wanted to say but when she realized her cheeks immediately blushed and made me want to squeeze them, such a cutie.

"W-What do you m-mean by that? D-Do you want me to.... kiss you, it is? " The girl was trembling, I could feel her heart pounding madly.

"I didn't insinuate anything... But... if... you want ..." I was already tired of holding that key with my mouth, my cheeks ached for staying that way for a long time.

The girl turned her face and was thoughtful, she was really thinking about kissing me to get the key? I felt my cheeks flushing in anticipation, would I be able to kiss her before I had anticipated?

Mina turned to look at me and then sighed deeply trying to calm down, she raised her head slowly and with some effort because of the position that she was and was getting closer to me. When we were at a distance where we could clearly feel each other's breath I closed my eyes waiting for the kiss of the girl ...

But I was surprised.

Mina didn't kissed me as I expected, she used her teeth to bite the key without leaning her lips against mine. When I felt the key sliding through my teeth I opened my eyes startled and looked at Mina who now had the key stuck between her teeth smirking and feeling victorious.

"I don't believe it, you're not funny. " I was feeling frustrated, I stepped off her and helped her get up.

"It looks like I've been smarter than you. " She giggled again and ran toward the exit, putting the key in the lock and left the locker room leaving me there, indignant with her cunning.

"Hahaha ... Myoui Mina, you escaped today, but I won't give up that easy. "

Mina's POV ON

My breath was racing, heart crazed, a thousand thoughts and I hadn't noticed how much I was sweating, because Sana made me so nervous this way? Just thinking that ... I almost gave my first kiss ... I start to get nervous and feel my cheeks burn again. While I was immersed in these crazy thoughts a hand reached my shoulder and shook me bringing me back to reality.

"Mina? " The voice came from Chaeyoung, the little girl was looking worried.

"Oh, hello Chae. " I turned to the girl and smiled at her.

"Are you alright? Why did you take so long to change your clothes?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Aah, it's because ..." When I was about to start talking I looked at Sana as she was coming out of the locker room, the girl looked at me and waved me with a smile in the face.

"It's because...?" Chaeyoung asked impatiently.

"Aaah .. the door stuck so me and Sana had a hard time getting it open, this is it. " I hid the key that was in my hand putting it into the shorts.

"Hm ... okay then, let's go to class it already started. " Chaeyoung took my hand and pulled me toward the center of the court where the teacher was explaining something.

To be honest, I couldn't pay much attention to what the teacher was saying, Sana was in my thoughts and was also close to me looking intensively without stopping what only made me even more nervous, was that the "Sana Effect " that Dahyun mentioned?

I apologize for any typos and also if I have ever made mistakes in the placement of words.

I will update soon! ~