Revealed, Complications, and Revelations

It had been two days since the big reveal that Jaune was the leader of the leader of this unknown group, and to say that some people were shocked would be an understatement. When word got around Beacon that Jaune Arc, the so called 'failure of Beacon', most students were in shock, some were enraged, and a few were happy to know that the guy was alright. Team CRDL, specifically Cardin Winchester, was not happy about this big reveal. To say that he was angry would be undermining it; he was completely furious. He had made sure that the young Arc's name was tarnished and in ruins, and yet here he is now, leading a group of soldiers into countless victories and becoming a "savior to the people" and "making huntsman obsolete." To Cardin, he was just another problem in his way, just something that needed to be removed and destroyed. To him, Jaune was nothing but a joke, something to be laughed at and discarded. However, when he heard that many of the students were also feeling hatred towards the Arc boy, he grew a devilish grin, one that would make someone green with envy. That's when he came up with a plan, a plan to finally be rid of Arc once and for all.

Cardin: 'Just you wait Arc because when I'm through with you, there'll be nothing left.'

In the headmaster's office, Doctor Oobleck had explained everything he had seen, heard and was told by the Jaune. The teachers were quite surprised that someone so young had become something of a supersoldier in just a matter of months was astonishing to them. Port was quite surprised by the fact that Jaune had become that of a legend to the masses, and was quite proud of the boy for his achievements in helping the people. Glynda was unable to comprehend most of it as she was still stuck on the whole "Jaune's a supersoldier" thing. As for Ozpin, he took it the hardest. He had specifically stated to the General that none of his students would be fighting a war, and yet he had failed to protect even one of them from the horrors of war. To him, this may have been one of his biggest mistakes that he'd ever made. However, before any of them could continue, Ozpin received a message. It was from Qrow.

Qrow: I found the base you were talking about, but you need to see this.

What they got was something truly unexpected. It wasn't just a base, it was a city, and one that could be described as alien. Buildings so tall that they went higher then the trees, monorails that carried passengers from one place to another at high speeds with no drag, towers that harnessed the power of the sun and converted it into a new energy, but the most surprising thing was that there were both Human and Faunus living in harmony as some had families. This caught all of them off guard as many thought that something like this wouldn't be achieved for another few generations. When he received these pictures, Ozpin immediately sent a message back.

Ozpin: How long ago were these taken and where is this?

Qrow: Just now, and ten miles from where Mount Glenn is.

Ozpin: Understood, I'll get a few teams assembled and we'll be there right away.

When the message was sent, he turned to everyone in the room.

Ozpin: Glynda, have teams RWBY, PNR, and CFVY meet me at the landing pads in thirty minutes.

Glynda: Right away.

Ozpin: I'll need all of you to come as well, we don't know how he'll react to his old team and RWBY being there.

Port, Oobleck, and Glynda: Of coarse.

In Reach, Jaune was currently looking over the city with pride. This took months to set up and the soldiers, villagers, and families who fought side by side with each other had made this place a reality. The hopes and dreams of the people were all placed into this city, and they had made it a reality. From what he's heard, the Ex-White Fang members have given them the location of the main base. With this in mind, they could take down all Fang operations as a whole in one fell swoop. All they have to do is convince the leader that what they are doing is only hurting the reputation of Faunus as a whole. With all that they gathered back at Mount Glenn, they now had a better understanding of this world's tech. The rifles were useless against their armor, the dust explosives are far less powerful then a flash bang, and the only real threat are the Paladins. Speaking of which, the Paladins that they recovered were recently upgraded and now have the armor plating of a Mantis but only being used as utility mechs.