Melody's Mate #14

Melody's POV
I'm so happy. I'm back home with Noah and my boys. Dante and Damian they are my everything. They are the cutest pups ever. Currently I'm deciding on the decorations for the wedding. But the twins have other plans.

"Come on boys. Let mommy work" I said and they just giggled. They clung to my legs and I sighed. These two aren't going to let me do anything. A little time with my boys won't hurt.

"Okay boys. What do you want to do. I'm all yours" I said. They smiled at each other. They put their cute chubby arms up. Sigh they want to get carried. After many minutes of struggling. I managed to carry both.

"Dante and Damian. Know that I love you both very much. I'll do anything to keep you guys safe. I won't let any harm come to any of you. I know that once you guys are of age. You will be fine alpha’s. Maybe more than daddy and grandpa" I said.
"They can try but they won't beat their daddy" I heard. I turn to see Noah and I smile. He came inside and kissed my forehead.

"My boys will be better than me. They won't make the same mistake as I did. They will be stronger and wiser. They will have a loving family and pack" He said.

"But for now boys. Have fun being pups. There is no rush in growing up" I said. They were getting fussy. Which meant they are hungry. Noah came prepared and brought two bottles. He fed Dante and I feed Damian. They were slowly falling asleep. Once they were out. We put them in their cribs. I slowly close the door. Noah grabbed my waist.
"Been awhile since we have been alone" He said. I kissed him and he kissed me back. We heard someone clear their throat. Noah growled.
It was Blake.

"Have you seen Amelia" He said.

(This is a mindlink conversation between Amelia and Melody. What Melody says is written in bold and what Amelia says is written in Italic)

Amelia where are you
In the backyard
Okay?
Come help me don't make it obvious
Alright

"I'll help you find Amelia. I'll look around the woods" I said and the boys nod.

"Be careful babe" Noah said. I kissed him goodbye and I went to the backyard. I see Amelia and Stacy.

"What's going on" I asked.

"We are planning a gender reveal party" Stacy said and I squealed.

"Shhhh" They said. Amelia had gone earlier for the balloons and I had an idea.

"What if you put powder inside a baseball and when he hits it shows the gender" I said.

"This is why you are my girl" Amelia said. I laughed. We put the powder inside the baseball and sealed it off. We put the finishing touches.

"I'll call Blake. Stacy you will call the pack members and Amelia stay here" I said.

(This is a mindlink conversation between Blake and Melody. What Melody says is written in bold and what Blake says is written in Italic)

Blaky I found her. She's in the backyard
Melody we talked about the nickname. And on my way.

The pack members came before Blake which was good.

"Okay everybody keep quiet and hide" I said. Everybody hid.

"AMELIA. WHERE ARE YOU" Blake shouted. He came to the backyard.

"SURPRISE" We all shouted and Blake was confused.

"It's a gender reveal party" Amelia said. His face lit up.

Time skip

"Its time to reveal the gender" I said. Amelia handed Blake a bat.

"I'll throw the ball. And you hit it as hard as you can" Amelia said and Blake nodded.

"Ready here it comes" Amelia shouted. She threw it and Blake hit it and pink powder flew everywhere. Everybody cheered. Blake was crying tears of joy.

"Amelia I love you and our daughter" He kissed her. My mother senses kicked in and I went inside to check on my boys. They are up and jumping. I smile at them.

"Having fun boys" I asked. They laughed. I managed to carry both outside and everybody bowed. Oh yeah the pack hasn't properly met the twins.

"Everyone. Welcome the heirs of this pack Dante and Damian" I said. Everybody cheered. I felt a pair of hands on me and it was Noah.
The celebration went on. Everybody was happy for Amelia and for me as well. Everything was coming together finally. I can't believe how long I have come. From being lonely to having a family.

"Who's older" A pack member asked.

"Dante is older" I said.

"Then shouldn't Dante be the heir to the pack. They both can't be alpha’s" The pack member said. It really angered me and I felt Blair coming out and I let her say the following.

How dare you. They have been handpicked by the moon goddess to be alpha’s. They have alpha blood and hybrid blood in them and they can be both alpha’s. I will not favor Dante more only because he is older than Damien. We will do it our own way and we will have two alpha’s! So shut up and don’t ever disrespect my sons ever again!

The pack member was shaking in fear. Noah came and hugged me which calmed me down.

Hi my lovely readers, here is a new chapter. I hope you are gonna like it!