five

~Kian's POV~

We were walking by Addy and Jolie. Trevor nudged my arm and I punched him in the shoulder lightly. I looked over at them to see Addy staring at us. We made eye contact for 30 seconds until she realized I was looking at her. She quickly turned away and tried to hide her blush, which was EXTREMELY adorable.

-

Once we got back to the hotel room, I couldn't fall alseep. It's 1:32 in the morning and I can't get her smile, laugh, her everything out of my mind. I need to see her.

I walk to her room, and knock on the door. The door opens to reveal a sleepy Addy.

"Kian, it's 1:40 in the morning? What do you want?" She asks.

"I-I can't sleep.." I manage to get out.

She mumbles something that I couldn't understand, opens the door more and walks over to her bed, sitting on the edge of it.

"And? What makes you think I could help you?" She says with a hint of sassiness.

"Well, the boys were loud and I couldn't sleep.." I lied, "I-I can sleep on the floor, if you want."

"I don't care Kian, it's too early to care.. You can sleep in my bed, on the floor, I honestly don't care."

~Addy's POV~

I turned around to see Kian facing the other way, taking his shirt off..

"W-What are you doing?" I ask, staring at his back muscles.

He chuckled lightly, "I don't sleep with my shirt on.."

I blushed and quickly turn around.

I felt the other side of the bed drop and some muffled sounds..

"Goodnight, Addy.." He whispers.

"Goddnight, Kian." I whisper back, smiling.

-

I can't sleep. This is impossible. I'm facing him right now..I know what you're thinking..'Creeper Much?' Nah, he's just too cute to resist. I look down at his lips, to his abs and then back at his lips. I quickly turn around just because it's too tempting and I don't want to ruin our friendship.

Soon, I felt an arm around my waist, pulling me into his chest, obviously in his sleep.

"Addy.." He mumbles, sleep talking.

"W-What?" I say back, I'm so stupid.

No answer after that. I felt my eyelids start to get heavy and I soon fell into a deep sleep.

-

I wake up, facing Kian, our faces an inch apart. I smile to myself and see a flash at the corner of my eye.

Jolie stands there with her phone in her right hand and her left hand covering her mouth obviously trying not to burst out laughing.

"Jolie!" I whisper yelled.

I took Kian's arm off of me and ran after her. She's way faster than me, she ran to Connor's door and started pounding on it. Before I reached her, she ran in and locked the door behind her.

Haha, very funny.

I sighed and walked back to the room, I opened the door and see Kian sitting on the bed, still shirtless, scrolling through his twitter. I smile and jump next to him. He jumps a bit and smiles back. He ruffles his messy hair and lays back down, biting his lip.

Ugh, the feels.

I get up and walk to the bathroom to freshen up. I do everything besides change my clothes.

I walk out and sit next to Kian.

"Hey, Addy..?" He asks.

"Hm?" I ask, eating some chips that we brought.

"I- I need to tell you something.." He says, looking down at his hands.

"Go ahead." I say back, smiling.

"I-I really like you...It might be more than that..Ever since I met you, I it was fate... A-And this is really weird and awkward, but-" I interrupted him by crashing my lips onto his, our lips moved in sync...It really was fate.

-

Sup my people. c;

How'd you like that? Good or nah?

Idk.

I should never say that again.

K, comment and vote, please and thank you!

Peace,

Anna✌️