three

~Jolie's POV~

        I woke up at 11 am this morning by a knock on the door, I open it to see Connor Franta and Kian Lawley standing at my door. I start smiling and blushing like crazy, I try to hide it but Connor seems to notice it big time. He smiles as I look into his beautiful brown eyes, I blush even harder. I open the door more, moving to the side, signaling for them to come in.

        "So, where's Addy?" Kian asks, a little bit quickly. "U-Um, she's still sleeping.." I say, looking down at the ground and pointing to her bed. Connor and Kian look at each other and both smirk. I start to feel a worried for our safety but my thoughts of what could possibly happen were interrupted by Kian asking, "May I?" I get what he's trying to ask and I smirk looking over to Addy. "Be my guest.." I say.

        Kian tiptoes to Addy's bed. "ADDY WAKE UP!" He screams close to her ear. Addy jumps up and slaps Kian hard enough on the cheek. "What the fuck, Jolie?!" She yells at Kian, half asleep. We all start to laugh as Addy fully wakes up to see Kian, Connor and me laughing our heads off. She looks a bit worried when she sees the big red mark on Kian's cheek. "D-Did I do that?" She reaches up to touch Kian's cheek, he flinches at her touch. She quickly pulls her hand way , looks down at her lap and blushes but only I could see it..

~Addy's POV~

               "S-Sorry." I simply say, knowing if I said more I would go over board. He laughs and sits down on the other bed. I get out of my bed and walk over to the mini fridge, getting out a water for myself.  I look down at my outfit and blush a bit, seeing that im wearing spongebob sweatpants and a grey tanktop. Everyone laughs, except Kian who is smiling like crazy..

~Kian POV~

        Ugh, she's so adorable. Spongebob fits her perfectly. (lol moment) And her blushing! I couldn't get her out of my mind last night. When I saw her walking past me, she looked beautiful even though she was just knocked down on her butt. (another lol moment) I couldn't sleep at all. Addy just keeps on drinking her water and hiding her face.

Why do you make me feel this way, Addy?

-

Yay. Chapter 3. Probs updating again tonight. Not sure.

There will be Addy and Kian moments.<3

PLUS, Connor and Jolie moments.<3

k

Peace,

Anna