ten

Addy's POV~
Today's VidCon and I'm super excited. I can't wait. I have about 4 hours until it starts and I can't hold in my excitement. I run to Kian's room and knock on his door.

After 30 seconds or so, Kian answers the door shirtless and messy bed head.

I blush lightly and he smirks.

"Like what you see?" He asks, obviously tired. Must have been sleeping still.

I chuckle, "Not impressive enough." I lie

His smirk drops as my smirk gets bigger.

"Anyways, VidCons in 4 hours and I want to know where your line will be." I ask, walking in, sitting on his bed.

"Uh, don't know. Just following along with the boys. All I know is that I'm next to Jc." He says while putting a plain light gray t shirt on.

"Okay...Uh, Kian...I need to- nevermind." I hide my frown with a smile remembering my feelings towards him and how he will never feel the same way.

He shrugs it off and smiles back, "Alright, Ad. I'll talk to you later. Gotta run to the gas station to get some snacks. You can come with...If you know how to ride a penny board."

He winks.

"Pfft, Of course I do. Lemme get ready. Come to my room once you're done freshening up." I say, opening the door and walking out.

I walk back to my room and notice Jolie and Connor on one of the beds, I smile and try not to fangirl.

I sit on my bed and scroll through my twitter feed.
Not much so I toss my phone on the bed and grab my clothes from my suitcase as I hear a knock on the door.

I open it up and see Kian standing there smiling.

"You got ready quickly. That was like 5 minutes. Geez." I leave the door open for him as I walk into the bathroom.

"I'm taking a quick shower, sit on my bed and...amuse yourself." I wink and close the door.

-

I quickly change into a black loose crop top and denim shorts and put on my white vans.

I walked out, grabbed my penny board and said, "K, let's go."

He looks up and smiles.

We walk out with our boards and start riding through the halls, once we got to the back door we started riding again.

-

After a while, I feel someone grasp my hand. I look up and see Kian minding his own business, then looks at me and smiles.

I smile and blush. We interlock fingers and keep on riding.

-

We got there soon and picked out some snacks. I got 2 bags of hot Cheetos and a bag of ruffles cheddar.(those are addicting, ok?)

Once we paid, we rode back and are our food. he only got a bag for him and a lot for the others. I'm so fat. I'm the girl and I got a bag more than him.

3 more hours until VidCon!

-

Hey guys. Next chapter will be VidCon. Promise!

Vote and comment!

love ya,
Anna