Confessions (Ladynoir)

Random AN time!

So I started writing this chapter, and suddenly, Masquerade by Eric Saade comes on.

Sooo...

CHAPTER IDEA!!

Not this chapter.

Guess the chapter plot in the comments on the AN!!

Or don't.

You do you boo.

So...

Right..the chapter.

~Marinette~

The next morning, my hips and legs were sore, and not wanting to confess about being raped, I told Papa that I wasn't feeling well, and he called the school to tell them I wouldn't come.

Even so, as soon as the school received the news and my parents left me alone, I transformed and flew to the Effiel Tower to be alone and think, without Tikki, despite how mean it sounds.

I never expected Chat to be there too.

He arrived a few minutes after me, and I heard a loud thud before turning to see him.

"Chat!" I gasped. "It's a weekday! Shouldn't you be at school, or work, or something?"

"I..." He sighed. I notice his cat ears drooping, and I beckon him over. He sits next to me, looking down to the bottom of the Eiffel Tower.

"What happened?"

"I.." He stops and sighs once again. "My identity..."

"Chat, you haven't been this upset in the entire year that I've known you. And I know you have family issues, and I know that I hurt you. And despite all of that, you haven't shown those emotions until now. So if something is bothering you this much, I need to know." He looks at me in disbelief before sighing and continuing.

"I've been trying to get closer to my girlfriend, Marinette, in my civilian form, so when I can reveal my identity to her, she'll love both sides. But I did something. Something terrible. And now I-" His voice breaks, and the last part is shaky. "She'll kill me if I reveal myself to her."

I look at him confused. Who could he be for me to hate him so much in civilian form? I study his features, and my eyes lock on his blonde hair.

....Chloe.....?

I shake my head.

Chloe's been akumatized. She's also been the main focus of revenge for Akuma after Akuma, each one both me and Chat Noir have saved her from.

Plus, Chloe has blue eyes.

Besides, she's never made even the slightest effort to get close to her.

Instantly, my eyes travel to his, and their emerald scleras (Basically the parts that are supposed to be white).

Unconsciously, my brain changes them to white, and the resulting image makes me bolt up.

And the sudden movement and strain of my hips and legs make me stumble, almost falling to my death if it wasn't for a pair of strong arms instantly wrapping themselves around my waist and pulling me back.