Chapter 25.

ZENDAYA POV
I pulled away from the hug and looked at the girl. This must be his shawty. This was my first time seeing her face to face "August who she talking too?"

"The bitch that's all up under my man!" She step fully in the room

I stood up "You stepping up like you about it bitch. There's an imaginary line on the the floor. Step across the edge of that couch with that energy you giving off and I might feel threatened and if I feel threatened you might lose your life" 

I took the hair holder off August man bun and put my hair up in a bun. "Draya she done warned you now take your ass upstairs"

"Why you always on her side. Defend me the same way you defend this raggedy ass bitch"

"August get ya bitch or she not gonna even have to cross the line. Ima step over that shit and knock her head off her shoulders"

"Beat her ass Ma!!!!" I heard from all the way upstairs I couldn't help but laugh

"I'm not about to play with your son August he so damn goofy"

"August why she here" Draya said

"Cause I am!" What's the problem I sat down and put my legs in August lap. Yup I was being petty and he didn't even move them or say anything

"See now I wanna fight" she said

"Oh Yeahh I been waiting for them word!!!" Darrin yelled again

"Draya go the fuck upstairs before I make yo ass leave!!!"

She huffed and stomped up the stairs "your girl pussy. When the trip?"

"In two days. Why?"

"Have my ticket ready. See you Sunday morning" I smiled and walked out

"Wait" he jogged behind me and grabbed my wrist turning me around to face him "I hope you going for the right reason"

"I am I'm going for my son and only for my son"

He walked backwards until he was sitting on the arm of the couch and pulled me between his legs "that's the only reason you going?" His hands rested on my waist and as much as I wanted to move them I didn't

"The only reason"

"You're lying" he put his face in the crook of my neck

"No, you want me to be lying" I lifted up his head and made him look at me "I'm not gonna be your side chick August"

"So Just be mine. Be my girl"

"No, plus you got one of those already"

"Zendaya stop playing with me" he held me tight "where you about to go?"

"Home August" get off I laughed "and I'm taking Darrin"

"We all going to Buffalo Wild Wings. You should come and stay here for the next two days until we leave"

"Nooo I need to feed noon"

"Who is noon??"

"My dog and he needs to go for a walk Auggy I gotta go"

"Auggy?? That's gay" he laughed hard "how about I take you home. I can meet your dog, you can take him for a walk you can pack your suitcase for Hawaii. Take noon to the dog hotel downtown and we can come back here or meet everyone at Buffalo Wild Wings"