Chapture 7

" The next day bendy and Boris wait for y/n to come out it's been 11 hours"

Boris: i wonder what's holding them up

Bendy: well i'm going in to see if there alright maybe there ill?

Boris: Well i'm coming with and i hope there not ill

"As they went in they see everything messed up and broken Bendy notice the letter and ran to it he grabs and read's it then roars louder then the lion in anger" 

Boris: B-bendy what's wrong what does it say?

"The others ran in"

Joey: whats wrong? Henry: what happen!? Alice: is everything alright?

Bendy:...the people who are after us...got Y/n......Im going after them...

"The others eyes widden in shock and they look at each other"

Alice: well then your not going alone 

Henry: yeah we are coming with you if u like it or not

Boris and joey: YEAH!

Alice: plus i have a feeling we might need my evil side to help i mean they are a bit stronger and weaker then me...

Bendy: Ugh fine " brings the evil alice back"

E.a (aka Evil alice): Uhhh what am i doing here again? 

G.a: Your hear to help if u like it or not (Good alice!) 

E.a: O-okay 

"They all get prepared and go to fight and find Y/n"

???: Boss the demon and his friend's are on there way to find that person and they came with weapon's what do u want us to do?

Boss: get everything set up! bring them to me 

"The other's get everything set up ??? brought Y/n to the boss he goes to a cage throw's them in there ties there mouth shut and there hands and hides them" 

Boss: you shall stay here "He smirked and walked off"

"As they look they found there hide out they sail tons of army's and people training bendy sail some guards he and the others nod they charge and took them out and then as they found ??? they sail him guarding Y/n they are trap and unconscious they wake and look around"

Y/n: !! HEY WHY AM I HERE!!

???: Oh so you finally woke up...Well your here to lure the fish~

Y/n: *realized what he meant by that*

(If u don't understand Y.n is luring Bendy and his friends to a trap)

Bendy:Hmm...Boris..do u think u can Distract him and if he realize its you E.a u go in and do your thing okay?

Both: mhm

"Boris distracting him and Bendy noticed a camera he disables it and used ink to go to all the camera's and disable them and block there view's he knocks ??? out and free's Y/n"

Y/n: w-who are u!? what do u want!?

Bendy: wow love thought u would be happy to see me

"Saying as Bendy shown his face Y/n pounce on him hugging Boris smile's and after they got back home"