Chapture 1

"Hi,I'm y/n. I'm Henry's daughter and I used to work at the workshop,until it was shut down. I really miss that place, but I know one thing—I still watch the movies. I'm fifteen years old. I was watching the old cartoons when I heard a knock at the door. I jumped,then I decided to open the door."

"It's me! You got mail," the mailman said. "Oh, thank you! Sorry, I kind of got sucked into the cartoons again," I said. The mailman laughed, "It's okay, here you go," he said handing me the mail. I closed the door as the mailman left to deliver more mail. "DAD!DAD! COME HERE!!!" I yelled. "Yeah sweetie, what is it?" Henry asked. "Joey invited us back to the workshop!!"

"Really?Wow. It's been five years since we've been there."

"Yeah!We should head there!"

"Yep let's go!"

After we head there little did I know I was gonna meet some sad thing's seething's love someone for the first ever time

Henry:Joey you hear?

y/n:Hello anyone?
y/n: I think he might be somewhere let's split up dad!

Henry:hmm I Don't know it could be risky..Plus look this place look's broken down.

Y/n:Good point dad I know! I'll look around here how about that?
Henry:okay! "he smiled then walk around to go look around the workshop"

y/n:"smiles and start's to look around

Bendy's point of view

I was walking around I noticed them I hide from there sight's as I watch them I wonder why they where asking for that traitor Joey it look's like the father left her. I might ask her...Hmm Should I? Well I will get answers and ask her question's.. why does she seem so familiar—wait Y/N!? I haven't seen her sent she was a kid and when she was in middle school...she might not realize it's me she kinda adorable...and cute kinda hmm...wait BENDY SNAP OUT OF IT SHES UR FRIEND!!! plus she won't fall for you wait I should at lest look nice if I'm gonna talk to her and wipe this ink off my face Bendy walk's off and gets change as he wipe off his face he walk's behind her. Hello y/n

Y/n scream jump turning to see him"

B-Bendy!?:o :D

Yeah it's me "In bendy's mind: Man her scream is cute a bit and how she look's when she's surprise sunny hug me she was surprise to see me I smile and hug her back"

Can I ask you some question's? Y/n said s mhm! And nodded I said one why are you here? Two why did u call out for Joey? there can I show u around?

Y/n says well we were invited back here by joey mostly my dad but I came along and I mostly wondered how he is and you and Boris and everyone has been and yes please the workshop has change a lot!

Bendy: oh yeah right heh "Y/n noticed my head went down and I had a frown on my face when she said Boris"

Back to your point of view

Bendy what's wrong? "i asked and hug him again I noticed he kinda blush it was cute but I don't like he is sad what did Joey or Boris do?""Bendy says I'll show you and Henry.

okay I'll call him

Ill come with ye

Okie

Henry:!! Hey Bendy! ^-^

err hey can I show you and Sunny something?

Sure pal! "Henry saying"

"Bendy pointed us to in a room" go in that way Bendy said"

Okay?"Henry and me  said they walk into a room to see Boris dead"

"Y/n gasp and cry as Henry stood there surprised Y/n ran back to Bendy an hug him crying he hug her back and cried with her." Henry Boris I'm so sorry for what happen to you we will fix you up I promise." "Henry walks towards them rubs on Y/n back to comfort her guys I know a way we can fix Boris Henry said"

Bendy: really!? "Saying as Bendy look at Henry with Excitement" "Yeah Bendy Y/n can u both Carry Boris to the ink machine? Henry asked"Both: mhm "both nod they unstrap Boris then went to the ink machine Henry turn it on then walk towards him they smile as they see Boris wake's up" Boris: mm? Ow my head ugh what happen-!! IM ALIVE!?Woo!!! 

Y/n: Boris!!!

"Y/n run's up to Boris and hug him so did Bendy and Henry"

"After the hug it's Night time"

"Y/n wake's up from a nightmare she goes in the hallway to Bendy's room knock's on Door" Bendy can I talk to you? 

Bendy: mhm come on in 

Bendy :mhm come in

Y/n: O-okie "I blush a bit then walk into His room go to him"Bendy..can I sleep with you?

Bendy:" blush" yeah you can "Bendy gets up goes to Y/n pick's he rup and take's up to his bed put you on his chest"

Y/n: thank you bendy for everything Bendy 'Yawns hugs and sleep's and cuddle and snuggle's" "Bendy: Your welcome my little sunshine <3"