Season 2 chapter 3

"After some time Y/n's baby's are y/b (Half of your name and his) they turn out to be twins ones a boy and the other is a girl as they keep getting older bendy was happy about it and so was y/n there both 4 year's old there walking Alice keep's baby talking to them Boris plays with them a lot he sometimes seems over proactive of them and so is bendy y/n helps them out a lot and tells them if something they do is wrong so they no it both Alice and Y/n seem to love to cook they all seem like a good family even Joey come's around and help them Y/n still doesn't really know if she can trust him sometime's she still is hesitant about trusting him Bendy seem's to understand that" Alice: Hey Bendy guess what i found? Bendy: ? What is it? Alice: I found Joey's diary X3 Bendy: XD wow Alice XD "Both look at each other then nod they both seem to be reading Joey's "Journal" they both seem to laugh at some of it Y/n is teaching the kids how to paint and draw she even teachers them how to cook and do a lot of thing's Bendy and Alice teach's them how to use there power's/Magic/Energy as some time went by Joey Bendy Alice Evil Alice and Boris smell something good they went and they were shock they see Y/n teaching both of the kid's how to cook" Y/n: Good Job u 2 u both did good! Both: Thank u mama! "She smile's and hug's both they hug back" Y/n: ? Hey Bendy hey Angle twins! (She call's them that as a joke XD) Hey Boris and Joey! The other's beside bendy: Hey! Bendy: Hey love hey kiddo's! "As the angle twin's went to show the kid's how to use there Power's/magic/Energy and Joey went off to look for his Diary Bendy and Y/n both talked and laugh and she even shown how to cook to bendy"