INSTAGRAM | 23

Jess P.O.V.

I woke up with G sleeping next to me, everyone was sleeping in the couch or the floor, even on my tables but it's okay.

"Good morning, beautiful." Gilinsky whispered and I looked at him smiling.

"Good morning." I whispered back.

He wanted to kissed me but I stopped him.

"We are not alone, not now." I said and he nodded.

"Can you guys please shut the fuck up?." Hayes said mad and went to sleep again and I began to laugh.

"I'm going to take a shower." I said to Gilinsky and he grabbed me from my hips.

"Can I join?." He asked with a smirk.

"Umm.. No?." I smiled.

"Please, Jess." He pleaded.

"Jack, not now, there are more people here, at least when we are alone." I said and he nodded and I went to take a shower.

I took a shower and dressed up, I went out and everyone was asleep, it was 6:37 a.m. and I don't even know what I am doing awake.

"Looking good." He said and I smiled and then he went to take a shower.

Gilinsky got out of the bathroom with a towel in his hips and I was looking his body, wow.

"Do you enjoy the view?." He said putting a shirt and I smiled ashamed.

"Let's go." He said ready.

"Where?." I said and he grabbed my hand.

"Outside." He said and we went outside of my house.

"Jack, you guys are in danger, I will not let you go out of here." I said worried, I don't want other incident.

"Jess, it was Harvey, and it's over, don't worry. We are only going to go to eat breakfast and we are done." He said and I nodded. We went to ihop.

We were eating and then Jack called me.

Jack- Where are you and Gilinsky?
Jess- ihop. Why?
Jack- Just wanted to know. Everyone's awake.
Jess- Cool. We will be back soon.
Jack- Okay. Bye.

We finished eating and when we were getting to the house, Gilinsky stopped the car and locked the doors.

"Jess, I really like you." He told me and I smiled.

"I like you too, but we can't be together in the house with Jack or street with paparazzis." I said and he nodded.

"God, I really want to kiss you right now." He said and I laughed.

"I imagine that they will be going to eat something, I don't have food." I said and he nodded and then we got to the house.

"Good morning." I said to the boys in the living room.

"Finally you bring back the van! We are hungry." Hayes said and I laughed.

"I'm sorry, all yours." I said and all the guys went outside except Jack.

"What's with you and Gilinsky?" He asked.

"I already told you, nothing to worry about, he is like my brother. Don't worry." I said and he smiled and went away with the boys. I locked the door and went with Gilinsky and he was in my room.

"Let's take a shower." He said and I laughed.

"It's not a joke, Jess." He smirked and I nodded.

"Let's take a shower, then." I said and we went to take a shower.

We didn't have sex, we only had a full hot make out session and it was great, we were in there for like 40 minutes.

Then we were chilling in the living room watching Netflix.

"You do know how to take showers." He said smiling and I smiled.

"Why?." I smirked.

"You see, I've been doing this for a lot of time with random girls and you are the best, you really kn-." I cut him off.

"So, I am just a random girl that you decided to 'take a shower' with?." I asked hurted and almost crying.

"No, Jess. I just told you that I like you, the other girls were random girls but you aren't." He said looking at me in the eyes.

"I now understand why Jack didn't want me to have a thing with you, he told you in front of me and I brush it off, fuckboy." I said crying and went to my room and locked the door.

"Jess, please open the door." Gilinsky said in the other side of the door.

"If someone asks, I just saw a video of a dog dying." I said and I was crying a lot and then I heard Gilinsky sighed.

Not more than 5 minutes, Gilinsky opened the door with scissors.

"Go away, please." I said to him and he came and hugged me.

"Jess, I told you that I like you, I shouldn't have said that, I was a player but not now, I really really like you, Jess. I have never feel this way." He said and I kissed him.

"Sorry for calling you fuckboy." I said and he smiled.

"It's okay, you were angry." He said, he is so sweet.

"What's happening here? Why is she crying?." Jack came out of nowhere super worried.

"I just saw a video of a dog dying but then Gilinsky told me that it was fake and he showed me the real video, so everything is okay." I said and Johnson smiled and went away. When I was relaxed, I went to the living room where everyone were.

"Jess, why is your hair wet?." Matt asked me.

"Because I took a shower and my hair take a lot to dry." I said and he nodded.

"That's true." My brother said and I smiled.

We were all watching tv and all of sudden, it started to make cold so I went to get a blanket for everyone in this room.

I was next to Gilinsky and I was the last one in the couch, everyone was watching the tv and Gilinsky placed his hands next to my vagina. He is such a tease. So I placed my hand on his penus and he coughed. We were like that all the time until I moaned his name.

"Jack." I said loud enough for everyone to hear me.

"My stomach hurts." I said in the same tone as I did the first one.

"A lot?." My brother asked me and I nodded.

"Gilinsky, look if it's her appendix." Jack told Gilinsky and he did it.

"Did it hurts?." He asked me and I said no.

"Let me go for painkillers." My brother said and I took them.

I saw Gilinsky and he was smiling.