INSTAGRAM | 26

Jess's POV

"Oh." That's all I could say.

"My fans know about her and all of that." Gilinsky told me and I nodded.

"What did she told you?." I asked sitting in my bed.

"We are seeing us tomorrow in Starbucks." He smiled. Oh great.

"Uhm.. I am going to sleep in other room." I said and Gilinsky nodded.

I got out of the room and went to see if Jack was up.

"Jack." I said in his room and he looked at me.

"Hey, what are you doing awake?." He asked me and Sammy was looking at me.

"Can we change roomies just for tonight?." I said trying not to cry.

"What did Gilinsky did to you?." My brother asked me.

"Nothing, I swear. But I need one night without him." I said with a voice crack.

"Jess." My brother said.

"Please, Jack." I said and he hugged me and went to my room.

"Do you want me to hug you?." Sammy asked me and I nodded.

He went with me to the bed and hugged me while we were watching a movie.

"Do you want to talk about it?." Sammy asked me.

"No but thanks, I am more chill, you can go to sleep, I'll try to sleep." I said and he went to his bed and fall asleep.

I wake up at 7:48am because I heard voices in the room. I opened my eyes and Jack and Sammy were talking.

"Good morning, Jess." My brother smiled at me.

"Good morning." I said and went to my room but Gilinsky was there kissing his ex.

"Sorry." I said and went to the room of Jack and Sammy and started to cry.

"You know? That's my room too! Can I take a shower here?." I asked them and they nodded.

I went to my room and grabbed my clothes.

"She is your roomie?." The girl asked Gilinsky and he said yes.

"Are you guys...?." She asked him and I looked at Gilinsky from a mirror and he knew that I was looking at him.

"She's the little sister of my best friend Jack." Gilinsky said and I sighed.

"Jack, this is also my room so I don't want you to have sex in this room." I said looking at him. The girl was pretty, prettier than me but I hate her.

"Hi! What's your name?." She asked me and I looked at Gilinsky.

"Jessica." I faked smiled and she smiled.

"Hi, I am Lauren." She smiled and I went back to my clothes.
(A/N: She is not Lauren Jauregui.)

I got my clothes and went back to the room of Jack.

"I'm going to talk to Gilinsky." My brother told me but I stopped him.

"Jack, no! He is with a girl, let him be with that girl." Itold him and he looked confused.

"With a girl?." He asked me a little mad.

"Yeah, obviously it's not a boy." I said trying to play it cool.

"You guys are not dating anymore?." He said and I shook my head.

"Why?." I didn't even know the answer to that question.

"Personal stuff now bye that I am going to take a shower." I said and I take a shower.

I got out of the shower with a weird outfit, dry my hair and went out.

"Whare are you going?." My brother asked me.

"I don't know, I am taking a walk, I want to think and clear my mind a little bit." I told him and he nodded.

I was walking now in the city, I made a long walk to get there.

I received a call from Gilinsky. Hell no. I decline it.

Gilinsky♡: Babe answer please

How can this situation can be more difficult?!

"Hey Jess." The paparazzi from TMZ came to me.

"Hi." I smiled at him.

"How are you?." He asked me.

"I'm doing fine! How about you?." I asked him and he told me that he was fine.

"What are you doing here all alone?." He asked me.

"I'm just clearing my mind but the boys are calling me because they want me home." I said and he laughed.

"Well, I guess I'll let you alone for you to answer them." He said and I nodded and waved bye.

8 missing calls of Gilinsky♡

I decided to answer him so he could let me alone.

G: Babe
J: Don't call me like that
G: Jess please let me explain
J: Later, I'm going to the house
G: I'm at starbucks, I'll drive you
J: Fine

I went to Starbucks and I found him.

"Do you want something or we should go?." He asked me.

"I don't want anything." I said and we went to the car.

"Let me explain everything." He said starting driving and I was looking at the window.

"Gilinsky, that's not the way to get home." I told him and he looked at me.

"I know, I want to talk with you so we are going to an alley." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Look,  she is Lauren, she is my ex and I don't like her, I don't love her. I know that you saw that we were kissing and you have all the right to be mad at me but you shouldn't be after I tell you everything. She kissed me in the moment you walked in and when you got out, I told her that I have a relation with someone and I guess that she figure it out that it was you, that's why when you came in, she talked to you and I am so sorry that I told her that you are just the little sister of Jack. Lauren is a crazy bitch, I don't want you to be involved with her, I don't want you to be hurted. This is the first time I tell you this and probably you don't feel the same." He made a pause, I was crying since the start and if he says the thing I think he will say, I will cry more.

"I love you, Jess. I love you and not her, I care about you, I like you, I love you and you are the first serious 'relation' I've ever had." He said and I hugged him.

"Jess, I am sorry that I made you feel like crap, I feel so bad about that." He told me.