INSTAGRAM | 29

Jess's POV

I woke up and I was naked and Gilinsky was naked too.

"Morning beautiful." He told me and I smiled.

"Good morning." I went to put clothes on and Gilinsky too.

"What do you think of our night?." He asked me and I looked at him.

"I loved it and I know that this for you is just sex but this was my first time ever." I told him and he smirked.

"This is not whatever, Jess. I love you." He told me and I kissed him.

"Your head doesn't hurts?." He asked me.

"Like a bitch, I need Advil." I told him and he nodded.

We went for an Advil and all the guys were in the living room.

"Hey guys, why are you here?." I asked.

"Nothing much, just watching tv." They told me and we joined them.

"Hi." I told my brother and he ignored me.

"Jack?." I told him and he kept ignoring me.

"I am talking to you." I told him a little annoyed.

"Talk to your boyfriend!." He yelled and I looked at Gilinsky scared.

"Jack, let's talk in other room." I told him and got up really mad and we went to his room.

"Why are you mad?." I told him and he looked at me.

"Look me in the eyes and told me that you guys used protection." He told me.

"Yes but how do you know?." I told him.

"In the morning I wanted to wake you and you were naked and so Gilinsky but I didn't see anything, I just saw the clothes in the floor and I am mad that you didn't tell me." He said mad.

"If I told you, you will be so mad at me." I told him and he hugged me.

"You are not a little girl anymore and that makes me so mad." He said and I smiled.

"I will always be your little sister, Jack. I love you." I told him and he smiled.

"Love you too.... Let's go." He said and we went to the living room.

"What's up?." Gilinsky asked.

"We are okay, he found out and I told him that we used protection and he was okay with it." I smiled and he kissed me.

"So, we can do that more often?." He smirked.

"Gilinsky, take it easy. I love you but I told you that it was my first time." I told him and he nodded and Kelsey came with us.

"Kelsey, I talked with Stassie and she is going to other city for a rehab, she was in drugs, so you can stay in your house." Sammy told her and Kelsey smiled happy.

"Jess, this house is amazing, congrats." She told me and I smiled.

"That's what you get when you work hard." I said and smiled. We were watching TV and Harvey sent me a message.

Harvey
Hey, Jess:)

Jess
Yeah?

Harvey
You want to go out?

Jess
Harvey, I am with someone
And you basically stabbed
my brother.

Harvey
I'm back from rehab and
I am so sorry for what I did