INSTAGRAM | 56

Jess's POV

"Finally." My brother said when he saw us.

"You haven't seen your phones?." He asked us and we both said no.

"Why?." I asked him.

"Yesterday you guys were too drunk and you guys were fighting at the party and someone recorded it and they put it on Twitter." Shawn said.

"Someone in here wasn't drunk? Or everyone was drunk?." I asked and they all looked to each other.

"I think that Hayes wasn't drunk or it was Nash but I don't remember because I was drunk, sorry." My brother told me and I went to their room and they were on their phones.

"You guys were drunk yesterday?." I asked them.

"I can't drink." Nash said.

"Everything okay?." I asked him.

"Yes, I want to see how long I can stand without drinking." He said and I nodded.

"Hayes?." I asked him.

"A little." He said.

"Someone remember what happened yesterday at the party with Gilinsky and Sammy?." I asked.

"Oh, I do." Nash said.

"Tell me everything." I said sitting in his bed.

"You and Gilinsky were together as always and both of you started to drink a lot and Sammy saw you guys and he told you to stoo drinking because you'll end up drunk but at the time he told you that, you were already drunk and you started talking to him and Gilinsky went away to the bathroom, in the mid time you and Sammy were playing truth or dare with strangers and they dare you to kiss Sammy and when you did it, Gilinsky appeared." Nash said running out of breath.

"I can say the other half, I can remember that." Hayes told Nash and Nash nodded..

"Continue." I said now sitting in the bed of Hayes.

"Gilinsky started yelling at you and Sammy was saying that it was not your fault and then Gilinsky was super mad yelling a lot of things and you told him to stop and that you guys have to go but if you go, we all go so we all went to the house when that happened and then in your room he threw you I don't know what and apparently you guys are okay now." Hayes said.

"Thank you to the both of you, love you guys." I said and went away to where I was.

"Okay, this is what happened yesterday..." I said and I started to tell them.

Everyone was paying attention and looking at me. They were so cute.

"I don't get how in such a little body there is a lot of alcohol in there." Dillon said.

"Oh shut up, you look super innocent but oh my god you drink a lot!." I said and they all laughed.

@jessjohnson: I'm sorry about yesterday:( we were all drunk, everything is okay now. #jessjitsoverparty #jackgitsoverparty #sammywitsoverparty

@jackgilinsky: Jess and I are okay. Sammy and I are okay and that's the only thing that matters.

@sammywilk: dear haters: yeah, we kissed. yeah, we were drunk. yeah, gilinsky and i started to fight. yeah, we are okay by now and we are all best friends. happy ending!!

I should have post what Sammy posted, that was original and genius. I just said that we were drunk and a sad face, what's wrong with me.

We stayed watching TV and the hate didn't stopped. I am not the girl who can handle a lot of things, I was freaking out on the inside.

My phone was blowing up with messages, notifications from Twitter and Instagram but everything was hate.

"Fuck." I said and I threw my phone to the couch and they all looked at me.

"I forgot that you are no good dealing with hate." My brother told me.

"I am okay, I just need to stop looking at my phone but I am doing a live to clear this up." I said and they all nodded.

It passed 30 minutes and it was time to start the live video. I said on twitter at what time so everyone was in the live.

"I know that I always make live videos to clear the drama that I am involved in and that's because I don't want that people have bad impressions about me but I am starting to think that maybe I will stop doing live videos, I don't care anymore. But well, what you all were waiting for, I'm calling Hayes because he wasn't drunk and he saw everything. "Hayea started to say everything that happened and then he went away.

"That's all, Sammy and Gilinsky already talk about that and they are okay and I talk to both of them and we are okay. Let me read the comments." I said looking at what they were saying.

"Gilinsky and I are still dating? Yeah, he is my boyfriend and I love him so much." I said smiling.

"This is a three some? Oh my god, obviously not! Gilinsky and I are a couple. Sammy is my best friend and Sammy and Gilinsky are best friends." I said laughing.

Sorry I took so long, authors block.
WHAT THE HELL THAT NASH PROPOSED TO TAYLOR, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, HE IS MY BABY. HE'S ONLY 21. OH MY GOD, I AM HAPPY, NOSTALGIC AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME.