INSTAGRAM | 67

Jess's POV

It was night, everyone was asleep, I thought that Gilinsky was sleeping and I was on my phone.

"Can I ask you some things?." He said and I looked at him.

"About what?." I said.

"You and Nate." He said. I think that he needs to know everything now that he knows what happened.

"Shoot." I said and he smiled.

"Do you really wanted to have sex with your brother's friend?." He asked me.

"In that moment, I was 16, so I wasn't looking for sex, I was looking just to make out or for him to like me back. I always had a crush on him." I said.

"But in the moment that you guys did it, did you wanted to?." Gilinsky asked me.

"Yeah, we were at bed and I figured it out how this was going to end. He knew that I was virgin because I told him so he could go slow on me." I said and Gilinsky sighed. He asked, not my fault.

"Okay... uhm... and why didn't you tell anyone?." He asked.

"Well, we knew that if we tell my brother he would freak out and all of his friends were friends of my brother so he couldn't tell and all of my friends knew that Jack was famous so they could just go and tell him." I said to Jack.

"Why didn't you told me that you weren't virgin? You lied to me." He said.

"I didn't think that I would see Nathan again." I said and he sat down.

"So, if you never saw him again you will never tell me that you weren't a virgin?" He asked.

"Yeah, I will tell you but probably later, not right now. But I know that it wasn't right to lie to you. I am sorry that I told you that." I said.

"Nathan being here doesn't bring you back memories?." He asked me. Oh damn it.

"Of course it does. Obviously. But it's nothing to worry about, he is my friend." I said and he lay down again.

"Good night." He said.

"What? Why? We are talking." I said.

"We are done talking." He said mad.

"What did I say? Talk to me." I said.

"I just told you that I don't want to talk!." He yelled at me.

Damn.

I didn't told him anything and my brother came to the room with his face that he just woke up?

"Everything is okay?." Jack asked me.

"Yeah, he had a nightmare." I smiled.

"Oh, okay. Good night." He said and he went away to his room.

I went to the restroom because I knew I was going to cry but I didn't wanted to cry in front of him.

It was 2 in the morning and I was crying. I wanted to go out and take a walk but where? It's late to go outside unless that it's a party.

That's right! A party!

I change super quickly and I went outside. No one knew that I went outside so it was okay.

I went to my favorite place Poppy.

I was there at 3:00 a.m. I ordered my fifth drink and I was witing for it at the bar.

"Hey." A guy told me.

I looked to see who it was and honestly I didn't know him.

"Hi." I smiled.

We started talking but he started to get touchy.

"I have a boyfriend." I said smiling to him.

"I don't see him." He said.

"He is dancing right now, but he is here." I said.

"Oh, I am sorry." He said and I smiled. Good, he respected that.

"It's okay." I said.

They gave me my seventh drink and I was starting to see blurry.

"I need to go bye." I told the guy and went outside poppy.

There was sun. What the hell. I looked at the clock on my phone and it was 8:30 a.m. I need to get there before everyone is up.

I ordered an Uber because I was drunk.

He left me at the house and I tried to walk to my room in silence but everyone was in the room talking. I could only hear that they were yelling.

I came into the room and everyone looked at me.

"You smell like beer." My brother said.

"Maybe because I am beer." I said.

I went to bed to lay down.

"You were out all night, why?." Gilinsky asked me.

"You yelled at me." I said and I started to cry.

"Fuck." Gilinsky said.

"Well, you guys can go now, she need to sleep." My brother said and everyone get out.

"So the nightmare was you yelling at her?." My brother asked Gilinsky and he nodded.

"What the hell." He said and went away.

"I am sorry that I yelled at you." He said and I fall asleep.