Yellow Cars

We ended up at Target of all places.

"Ethan, it's midnight. Why are we here?" He smiled and glanced over at me.

"I wanted some oranges. Now let's go!" He jumped out of the car and came to open mine. I laughed and followed him towards the store.

"Wow!" I said, pointing to the old yellow Ford convertible.

"Stand by it. I'm gonna take your picture." I smiled and stood in front of it, pulling part of my ponytail over my shoulder. Ethan lowered his phone and licked his lips. I swallowed at his action and went to stand beside him.

"Lemme see," he showed me the picture and I was surprised. I loved it. It was candid and I didn't look like I was dying. I decided to post it.

   Ethan grabbed a cart and I got on the front of it, facing him as he raced through the isles

"Grab the oranges, Emma!" He shouted quickly and I turned around and stuck my hand out to snag them. I tossed them in the cart.

"Anything you want?" He asked me. I thought for a minute.

"Yeah, let's get some ice cream because we both know that James has none." Ethan laughed and pushed us towards the dairy isle.

"What kind?" I scanned through the chocolatey, fruity, and popsicles and spotted something I think I would like.

"Get those rocket looking ones." He opened the door and looked through the flavors of those, pulling out the red white and blue ones.

"Ready?" I asked him. He nodded and we went to check out.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
When we got back to the apartment, I had red and blue juice stained on my skirt and Ethan had orange peel on his black tee. I saw that Grayson and James were asleep on the couch and a note on the counter read:

Sleep anywhere. Don't wake us up fighting over who gets the bed or I fucking rip your face off.
Love, James

"Wow. Okay. Well, I need a shower so I'm gonna go take one. You can have to bed and I can sleep.....somewhere." Ethan's laugh filled the apartment as I walked to my bag and grabbed my clothes.

"No, you take the bed and I can sleep with Gray on the couch." I huffed, knowing that he was gonna stick to his word.

"We can talk about it when I get out." I walked to the bathroom, locking the door behind me, and turned on the water. I ended up taking a lot longer than I wanted to, but only cause I found one of James' unused one hundred dollar razors and decided to shave every hair on my body. I was going to shave anyways because I was having a photo shoot with Bryant tomorrow and we were going to the lake.

"God, took you long enough. I smell like oranges." Ethan said, standing and already starting to strip down-starting with his shirt.

"I thought you liked oranges." I walked into the closet, putting my clothes in on of James' empty hampers.

"I do!" Ethan yelled, shutting the bathroom door and turning on the water. I ran a brush through my hair and tied the string on my shorts. I crawled into the white sheets and just as I was about to turn off the light, Ethan came running up the stairs.

"Hey," he said casually.

"Hi," I laughed. He plopped down on the bed.

"Let me take a picture. Your eyes look really pretty." I smiled and rolled my eyes, handing him my phone.

"Thumb?" He asked.

"466598," he smiled and placed his hand on his heart.

"Aww, you trust me!" I laughed.

"Take it before I leave." He snapped the picture and showed me. I posted it, realizing I posted a lot more while being with Ethan. He makes me more confident.

I commented with "posting a lot lately

I commented with "posting a lot lately. congrats." The likes were already rolling in when Ethan turned the light out.

"Goodnight, Em."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
hey dudes! sorry the updating has been slow i've been working on my other story 'Worth It'. go check it out if you want it's emma and ethan too. love you lots and thanks for all the support.
If you'd like to follow me on my life journey, my social media's are listed below.
personal instagram: emmajoycecarson
fan account instagram: turtleman_graycie_bromie
twitter fan account: grethanpride4L
snapchat: e.joy3661