Nerves

~Emma's POV~
   The jolt of the car stopped startled me awake. Ethan chuckled and I hit his arm.

"My parents won't be home until later tonight. They want us to go and get Christmas tree, but I can get it if you don't want to go get one considering your family doesn't really do holidays." I kissed him and smiled, shouldering my bag and following him into the beautiful home.

"Wow. It's beautiful!" I looked at the vaulted ceilings and granite countertops. There were boxes that had "X-mas deco" written on the in black sharpie.

"Yeah. I love it here." He turned and walked up a flight of stairs, motioning me to follow him. We walked into a room with light grey walls. It felt warm as I set my things down on the bed closest to the window, thinking it was Ethan's by the lack of blankets.

"How'd you know it was mine?" He chuckled behind me. I turned and saw him shirtless, a smirk settling on his face as he realized I was affected by this.

"The lack of blankets shows your cold heart." I laughed as he barreled towards me, taking us down on the bed.

"Cold heart, huh?" He kissed me neck as I giggled, trying to push him off but giving up. An idea popped into my head as I let my hands rest on his bare waist. I tightened my grip, tickling him. A high pitched squeal erupted from his lips making me burst with laughter. He continued to shower me with kisses as we laughed and tickled each other.

"Hey Ethan-oh," I jumped at the new voice and, as Ethan stood, looked at the girl standing in the doorway with a stern look on her face.

"Cam!" He jumped up and ran to her, wrapping their arms around each other.

"Missed you bro," Ethan pulled away and pulled my arm.

"Cameron, this is Emma." She smiled and pulled me into a tight hug.

"So great to finally meet you! All he does in the family group chat is talk about you." I laughed and looked at Ethan, a slight blush was covering his cheeks n

"So when did you two get here?" She asked me as Ethan walked to the bathroom and I heard the water turn on.

"About an hour ago?" She plopped down on the bed, me following her actions. She pulled out her phone and began typing away.

"Oh shoot!" She jumped up, pulling her brown hair into a bun.

"What's wrong?" She straightened her shirt and turned to me.

"I have to go meet...someone. You don't mind do you?" I laughed at her secrecy and shook my head.

"No girl! Go have fun! I want to hear about him when you get back." She blushed and hugged me quickly.

"I will! Thanks Emma. Oh, and Ethan really likes you. He's never brought a girl home for the holidays." A warm feeling swept over me as she jogged out of the house. I ran a hand through my hair and sighed when Ethan called for me. I walked into the all white bathroom and looked at Ethan through the glass door littered with water droplets and steam.

"Hey, come in here. We've got...somewhere to go and you'll want to be clean for it." I smiled and stripped down, opening the door and blushing as his eyes raked over me and he licked his lips. He walked towards me but I put my hands up.

"No. No sex. If I'm going to meet your parents, I don't want to wobble." We both laughed as he pulled me close to him and squeezed the shampoo into his hand. Turning me around, his fingers massaged my head. I let it tilt and sighed at how good it felt. He stepped closer and I felt him up against me. Chuckling, I pulled away and turned around.

"You can't do that." He groaned and ran a soapy hand through his hair, lathering it up.

"Do what? That," he pointed down to his boner, "that thing has a mind of his own. It's not my fault." I laughed and kissed him, switching places and washing the soap out of my hair.