MORE DIALOGUE BUT IT'S ALL ADORABLE

"Why do you have to look at me like that? It's making me weak, please stop."
"Oh god, how can you manage to switch from cute to sexy in under a second?"
"I'm so lucky."
"I can't stop thinking about you."
"I've realised that you keep interrupting my daily and, holy shit, do I love it."
"Is this the moment that we kiss?"
"The more I look at you, the more I think we need to leave."
"Look at me. I love you."
"What took you so long? I missed you..."
"I-I think we should go for dinner first."
"I know you're working, but can I come over because I miss seeing your face?"
"I never thought I'd be so lucky, especially not in this lifetime."
"I love you more than coffee." *distant gasps*
"And when you're not around I keep thinking I might cry."
"I'm asking because I've seen the way you look at me."
"I'm tired and my bed feels so empty without you here."
"I think I'm in love with you and I don't know what to do."
"I desperately want to take you out for dinner and slow dance with you until the sun comes up, but I also want to grip your hair as I watch you writhing underneath me."
"If you don't stop looking at my lips without doing anything about it, I will take you right here on this counter."
"Every inch of you is the most incredible thing that God ever created."
"I know you don't like labels, so will you be my married-person-thing?"
"Are you going to kiss or keep staring?"
"I fell for you without even knowing it and, jesus, does it hurt that you can't see it."
"Stop doing that with your face, someone else is going to snatch you up."
"Please just look at me while I confess, after that you can look anywhere you like, I swear."
"For you, darling, I would collect every cherry blossom in Japan- no- in the world."
"And now your hand is in mine and I feel like the luckiest person to walk the planet."
"Don't hesitate, just kiss me."
"Everytime I look at you, I think I fall a little more in love."
"You are more than you think of yourself. You're everything to me."
"Don't look at me like that and then feign innocence."
"You're the best thing that has, and ever will, happen to me."
"I think you need to tell me the truth about how you feel towards me."
"I shouldn't be allowed to be this happy."
"You keep saying that we're friends but you look at me for a moment too long for that to be true."
"Not only am I deeply in love with you, you're my best friend."
"I would honestly die before I let anything happen to you."
"Please don't love me the way you loved your exes."
"I'm not materialistic. I like being happy and having lots of sex."
"I don't care if you think you look like godzilla when you wake up, you're my beautiful godzilla."
"I know you haven't done anything, but can you please stop looking so goddamn kissable, my parents are here."
"You're the only person I've ever actually wanted to spent the rest of my life with."
"The things I would do just to see your face right now."
"Please come home, this doesn't feel right."
"Will you stay the night?"
"I made breakfast, but I didn't know what you liked so I made enough to probably feed a small tribe."
"Hold my hand."
"Shall we- shall we go back t-to my place?"
"How can you stand there looking like that?"
"Why do I feel like I'm home whenever you're near me?"
"I will love you forever and when 'forever' ends, I'll love you some more."
"If only you could see yourself the way I see you, because, holy shit, you'd realise how much I've fallen for you."
"Are you awake? Oh my god I was so worried, holy shit I thought I was going to lose you."
"Don't think about anything. Just tell me that you love me and hold me tighter."
"I think we need to talk about the fact that I'm in love with you and also that I'm pregnant."
"Call me everyday, I just need to know you're okay."
"I know you think we aren't right for each other, but we've run into each other too many times for you to tell me that this isn't fate."
"There's always a place in my bed for you, I will wait no matter what."
"People like me aren't supposed to have someone like you, I think fate was being harsh on you."
"I'm so madly and deeply in love with you, please meet me so we can discuss this."
"I would've waited an eternity if I knew you were what I'd get at the end of it."
"I hope you'll never forget how much I adore you."
"Why didn't you answer your phone? It was an emergency, I needed to tell you I loved you."
"I hope our love never gets boring."
"I want to spend the little time I have left with you and only you."
"Thank you for loving me, I couldn't have been more lucky."
"Every morning you kiss my forehead before I leave for work, why was it my lips today?"
"My heart hurts when I look at you."
"I've fallen for you and it's becoming difficult for me to get anything done."
"All I can think of is your lips on mine."
"Don't blame it on the alcohol, you tasted like you wanted me."
"You keep that photo of us in your wallet?"
"If anything ever happens to me, remember that I'll always love you."
"Darling, your heart is too pure for me."
"I got everything I wanted. My everything was you."
"Kiss me like you mean it."
"All I ever wanted is right here in front of me."
"Don't pretend that you don't feel the same way."
"I fought so hard to get you and thank god I can finally rest."
"Don't leave me like that again, you scared me."
"I never thought we'd end up together, but here you are confessing everything to me."
"I can't be without you."
"You were never the person I wanted, but you were the only one I ever needed."
"I don't know how you've put up with me for this long, but I love you for it."
"I hope we last."
"We could be an epic novel of forbidden lovers, like Romeo and Juliet without the ending."
"Don't tell me you love me unless you mean it."
"Every little thing you do, makes me want to hold you forever and never let go."
"If marrying me will make this relationship boring, then let's just date forever."
"I want to love you like it's our last day on earth, but you beat me to it."
"That night you kissed me and I thought I might melt."
"My heart isn't beating faster, my heart isn't beating faster, I swear it isn't, get ahold of yourself."
"They told me that you'd break my heart but, holy shit, they never said it'd feel like this."
"Don't act innocent, you had me pinned underneath you 5 minutes ago."
"I just want you to be happy, even if your happiness doesn't include me, I just want you happy."
"Will you love me like this forever?"
"I could never not love you."
"I can't think of a life that doesn't have you in it."
"You don't know half of the things you do to me."
"Kiss me and promise me a forever."