Simple prompts

"I don't want this to be some sort of twisted fling, I actually have feelings for you." She finished softly, drawing in a deep breath that caught in her throat as he smiled back at her.
"That's convenient, since I've been in love with you since kindergarten." He mumbled, not once seeming nervous. Inside, however, his mind was screaming and he was sure that these were the words that would make her leave...

It wasn't something out of the ordinary. The pale moonlight scattering shadows across the empty streets, she was familiar with it. Something about it, however, wasn't the same. Maybe it was because it'd been so long since she'd been back or maybe it was because the literal devil was watching her again...

"Don't touch me! Don't even think about it!" He yelled, pushing his hands away as he backed up against the wall, "You hurt me once, not again." He was screaming and crying and he could feel his legs giving out, but this time he was determined. He'd never physically hurt him, but that wasn't the point, he'd left him broken once. Never again, never, he reminded himself...

No one had ever really seen them leave the house, except from one snow day that no one had dared go out in. They only seemed to wear black and when there was lighter colours on their washing line, they seemed to be stained in faded red marks. It had been a particularly dark night in winter when Penny sat up at her window, waking from a bad dream, to see the two neighbours sneaking out into the moonlight. She squinted her eyes, noticing the way a blade reflected in the pale light...

The colour of his dress wasn't what he'd expected. He'd never dare to go into a store and buy one for himself, but he wished the sizing and colours would be the same as online. The fabric crumpled as he draped it against the back of his chair, why did clothes have gender? He blinked in thought as his phone started to buzz...

"But I shouldn't be thinking about her! I thought I was over her, why am I second-guessing myself?" She was on the verge of yelling, trying to keep her voice steady as not to show how much it bothered her. How could she have been so blind?

She looked down at her bloodstained hands, holding back a helpless cry. What have I done, she thought to herself. The light coming from the small window above her was blinding and she shielded her eyes, squinting at the white light, "Juliette? What-what happened?"

The media could almost never keep up with her so-called 'love life'. After knowing her for merely 2 days, Fraser had already worked out her scheme, it was genius, really. Every few days she would leave a hotel with another 'partner' on her arm, of course they were in on the plan. She'd told Fraser how they all still met up, none of them resenting her for using them like that. When she really did want to meet up with someone she'd rent an apartment and have her driver drop off a look-alike of herself to an elaborate hotel in the centre of town. She'd be taken to the apartment, meeting her lover there, looking nothing like herself...

he leaned over the body beside her and brushed her hair away from her face to check if she was asleep still. A low groan emitted from her throat, tiredly, as she pressed a kiss to the girl's forehead tenderly. She let out a long sigh, "Baby, you have to get up, work starts in an hour..."

I loved him, and it was crazy that i was in an empty tennis court at midnight, thinking about confessing, but being too scared to, leaving us in a deafening silence that made the stars scream.

Her fingers tightened around his wrist as she soundless lay in the hospital bed. He was quick to react, jumping out of his seat and bringing his face closer to hers, "Cato! Can you hear me? Babe, please, I can't do this much longer, we need to get out of here the minute you wake up," he paused leaning in to whisper against her hair, "They're right on our tail, we need to go, please."