Dear roommate 04 bad news

As soon as Don got his ketters he opened it in a rush to see what her response be. Would she be the happy girl or dissapointed and sad?

After reading her letter he immediately grabbed a pen and paper writing back.

Dear Meryl

I'm sorry about your day not turning out great and I'm glad I could make you smile.

We have a lot to talk about. We should meet properly and get to know each other more.
Also, don't even worry about looking for another apartment. You can stay as long as you want even if it means forever. We all have to move on at a certain stage. I want to know you better.

I like it that your honest and straightforward. Also, feel free to tell me anything, even it it's everything. You can even write me a book, just know that I'm here for you. When I return we'll have a lot of talking. I'm a man with few words so if I don't talk, I'm listening.

I can't wait to return. I can't wait to see you again.
Take care and write back.

Don

Meryl tried to cope at her job. She tried to be 'alright'. But Dustin made it impossible. He knew she was going through a hard time but he's just such an asshole.

It's been days, weeks and months and the letters went on. They wrote on pouring their hearts out on each other. Sometimes even found themselves flirting.

Dear Don

Thank you a lot. Every word means a lot to me.

I don't want to make all my problems yours but can you believe it. Dustin touched my breast on the first day we met. That animal is a horrible person. He whispered John's name in my ear, spilled wine all over my face and besides that, he even slapped me in the face. I'm just glad we're done filming. I really need you here. I'm filming soon again with Woody Ellen.

Every day is getting harder and harder. I almost found myself repacking your closet. I respect your privacy that's why I didn't invade.

I'm getting so frustrated here. I have this rage that...I just want to have you here. My life would be so much better then.

I promised to be honest, but I don't want to be creepy.

Please write back.

Meryl

The letters went on. Writing just carried on.

Dear Meryl

Being honest isn't creepy. I want to come home and be with you as much as possible. I want to soend a lot of time with you.

You must stay strong Meryl. You got through this. Dustin is a mean person and I swaar if I was there I would've stood up for you. Being miles away from you is killing me.

Just remember that no matter how far we are from each other, in our hearts we are closer than before. You're a great woman Meryl. Most importantly you are talented and beautiful.

I can't wait to come home.

Don

Meryl lay back on the bed reading the letter starting to cry. For a moment she found herself actually missing a guy she only knew for two days but somehow longer than she thought.

Dear Don

I can't help wondering about you. I need you more than ever before. With this little space in my heart I have I hope you'll be able to share that with John.

I know we're just friends but you're actually one of my closest male friends. Jimmy is a nice guy and all. We even had to pretend to be together.

You are one of the closest to my heart.

I know this is a short letter but please understand that the more I wrote to you the more I start wondering.

I'm counting the days till I see you again.

Meryl.

Listening to a song Meryl sat in the kitchen going through her lines.

(song she's listening to, pearl habour soundtrack tennessee (Don't know the actual title))

She gave a little fright when there was a knock on the door.

"Meryl?"

"Third?" She open the door looking confused at him that gave her a sad look stepping forward. He look down then back at her. "What's wrong?"

"Meryl, there's been...there's been an accident." Third said. Meryl gave a big gasp grabbing her mouth getting tears in her eyes. "Don got into a motorcycle accident. He got injured but is alright. He wants to see you. He wants to spend some time with you."

"Is he alright?" Meryl asked grabbing her brother's hand. "Third, tell me honestly. Please."

"He's a little hurt but fine. He's coming home in a few days." Third told her touching her arms. "It will be alright. Just stay strong."

"I can't loose someone again. Please not Don." She cried being pulled into his embrace.