Dear roommate 01 meeting each other

"Meryl." Third called walking into the apartment looking around.

"I'm here." The beautiful blonde haired girl came in sighed almost falling over the boxes but luckily he grabbed his sister just in time. "Me and Jimmy were just talking about you."

"Hey." Jimmy greeted him walking in.

"Me?" Third laughed surprised. "Anyways, how far are you packed?"

"Almost done." She replied looking around sadly then back at her brother. "The church will pick up John's stuff tomorrow."

"Meryl, are you thinking about moving on? You know, seeing someone." Jimmy asked touching her back softly.

"No, I'm just...getting through the days." She replied looking down sadly.

"Maybe you should get a few cats." Third tried toraise her mood.

"To become a cat lady. No thank you." She look away then at the doorway at a man that came there hesitantly. He had broad shoulders, a muscular bodym dark curly hair and a lost smile. As soon as his eye fell on Meryl, he swallowed his tongue.

"Oh Don." Third greeted him and stood aside looking at his sister and Jimmy. "Meryl, Jimmy, I'd like you to meet a friend of mine, Don Gummer."

Meryl gave a little smile to him holding out her hand. Don took her hand, went down and kiss it. With a blush spreading across her cheeks, she looked at Jimmy.

"Don will be helping pack up." Third told them and headed into the building.

"Mostly everything here is going to the church. Exceot my clothes." Meryl told them and cross her arms over her flat stomach. "But I'll fix my own things. For now we just...take care of this."

"I'm...sorry about...John." Don told her privately. Maybe just to build a conversation.

"Yeah, me too." She smiled at him with tears in her eyes.

"So, will you be moving back to your mother?" Jimmy asked starting to pack up same as Third.

"No, it's going to be too embarrassing and I don't want them to feel sorry for me." Meryl replied starting to pack up from the bookshelf.

"Then where will you be staying?" Jimmy asked her.

"At my place. Just until we figured out what to do." Third said looking at Don that started putting some stuff in boxes.

"Well, she can stay at my place." Don said looking at them getting everyone's attention including Meryl. "I'm going away for a few months. I'm a sculpture, remember."

"Won't Sigourney have a problem with that Don? I don't want my sister to be bullied because of..."

"Sigourney is out of my life." Don said to Third moving towards Meryl taking the books and putting it in a box. "If she dares to even come at your sister, I'll sort her out. Easy peacy."

"Who is Sigourney?" Meryl asked giving a little cough.

"My ex-wife." Don replied to her that nodded her head up and down. "So, will you stay at my place while I'm gone? I'll show you around and if you're satisfied or not you can talk to Harry about it. No hard feelings."

"Alright. Sounds good." Meryl nod her head looking at Third that was smiling then back at Don. "I'll stay there for sure. Third hates it when I clean up his place."

"True." Third laughed giving Jimmy a told-you-so look.

"Then it's no problem. I'll arrange for your things to be taken to my place. There's enough space in my closet."

"Alright." Meryl giggled a bit looking away from him to finish up.