Dear roommate 11 Very risky

Meryl laughs with her momma in the kitchen while they're busy preparing dinner together. Mary is happy to see her daughter happy again. The impossible is once again made possible.
"Here you go, baby," Meryl say putting her young cat at his bowl of food.
"Don is a sweet man," Mary smile at her daughter.
"Oh he's sweet alright," she laugh like a naughty teenager. Her mother give her an odd look.

Don enjoys spending time with his best friend and soon to be father-in-law. They're having boring conversation about politics again and as usual sports.

"So what brought you here?" Meryl ask her family around table.
"My parents is coming tomorrow," Don say to her and take a deep breath in. "I just think since we're dating, we can meet the parents and enjoy life."
"Okay," she nod and bite her lip.

It's late. Everyone in their places. Third went back to his place. Mary and Harry is in Meryl's room and Meryl in Don's. Meryl must've lost her mind somewhere this timing, it drives Don nuts, but he's enjoying it luckily.
He lay down in his bed with his sketch book busy designing another sculpture. Meryl close the bedroom door and go stand by the foot of his bed. She start to kick the bed to get his attention. He doesn't pay attention to her at all. He knows how it annoys her and her loves getting her annoyed.
"Babe," she click her fingers at him. He look at her and smile softly. "I want attention please."
She take her pyjama dress off stripping down in front of him.
"Beautiful," he nod and go back to planning. She climb on the bed and grab the book throwing it to the other side of the room. "Babe. That's not nice."
"I'm like the horniest person under this roof and you're ignoring me," she say and straddle him. "That's rude."
"Your parents will hear you," he laugh.
"Oh shit, I forgot they're here," she mutter and take his shirt off. "Ugh, they'll be okay. The wheel turns. All my sleepless nights they caused will turn back to them."
"You're so risky," he laugh and touch her cheek. "Love, look at me."
She look at him. He smile at her and put a piece of her hair behind her ear. She look down sadly and drop her head on his chest.
"I just...want to show you how much I appreciate you," she whisper and touch his face looking at him.
"I know," he smile and kiss her softly. "I appreciate you too my love. Soon you'll learn how much."
"I love you," she whisper and give him a sweet smile.
"I love you too," he respond with a deep kiss.
"Now, can we do it silently?" she ask in a whisper. "I'm really in the mood."
"Silent mode," he laugh and grab her spinning them around. "At your service my love."
She grab grab his shirt and put it in her mouth biting it.
"You're so silly," he laugh at what a dork she is. "I love you."
She mutter something unclear with the shirt in her mouth. He kiss her neck all the way down her.

Don move for a last time forward finishing off with her. They're breathing heavy, both full of sweat and the room is damp. He look at the time then back at her.
"Love..." she whisper and touch his cheek. "Baby, I think...I think I'm pregnant."
He look down slowly then back at her. She give him a sweet smile. He rest his body on her and give her a tight hug.
"I love you," he whisper and kiss her cheek.

***
This is only fanfiction. It's not all real...

Thanks for all the votes and comments.

Love...