King For A Day (2017/2018)

Dear 60's Trash, Rap Crap (TM), and Rugby,

Hi.  Now, you're all probably thinking?  Hmmm, why would I ever put you guys in a letter? 

Because you're all my best guy friends of course!  You guys are literally awesome.  It's been really weird becoming friends with you guys because honestly, the process has been so seamless and natural that I didn't really notice it.  It has been wonderful getting to know all of you over the past year.

60's Trash, to be honest here, I really didn't expect us to be friends.  Last year, I wrote that we were sort of friends, but I didn't really feel like we were truly friends until the past few months.  We started talking more, and it has been great becoming friends with you.  We're pretty similar if you really think about it.  We share an insane love for music and a weird fascination for guitars.  You're a really good friend and person in general.  I don't know much about you yet, but I hope we continue to be friends for the rest of the year so I can get the chance to know you better.

Rap Crap (TM), you are probably the most unlikely of the friends I've made this year.  It was kind of awkward talking to you at first because we never really interacted last year.  In fact, I was pretty sure I could count the number of times we had ever talked on one hand.  So when we started talking the summer before eighth grade, it was really weird.  Surprisingly, despite you're awful taste in music (minus this song), we got along really well.  I definitely did not expect us to get along that well, or for us to become such good friends.  Even if your taste in music is utter crap, you're still okay in my books.

Rugby, where do I begin?  You're great.  You are honestly just great.  Like, I don't even have anything else to say about you?  You're just so nice and funny and awesome in general.  This year, I felt like I got to know you better through our classes together, and you haven't changed one bit.  I had to go back and see what I wrote from last year because in all honesty, my view of you hasn't even changed one bit.  You're still great.

That's pretty much all for this letter because I truly have nothing else to say to you.  You're all wonderful, and I hope I've done you guys justice with this letter.  Thanks for being the friends I turn to when I need a good laugh.

P.S. I invented the term Rap Crap (TM), and I am quite proud of it.

P.P.S I would like a similar term for K-Pop.  Any suggestions?