Come Together (2018/2019)

Dear Matts and Segs,

How do I phrase this properly?

You guys are awesome pretty much.  Yeah.

We weren't really all that close, but definitely better friends than we were last year.  We just clicked and meshed.  We had fun.  Just like we always do when we hang out and talk.

It's pretty uncomplicated overall.  Most of my friendships this year have been like that this year, which has been pretty weird.  But you guys have been a highlight through all of the weirdness with inside jokes and hilarious wagers.  You guys are the funniest people I've probably ever met and make me laugh constantly.  It's never really hard to come up to you guys for a laugh because they're given at almost every moment.  I never have to try too much to be friends with you guys and that's a gift in and of itself.  You guys just make me feel comfortable and welcome whenever I enter your circle, and I couldn't ask for anything better.  I'm glad I get to be friends with you and continue to be friends with you for the foreseeable future.

This is short, I know, but there's not much to say about what our friendship means to me.  It's easy.  It's simple.  It's the best.

It's Legend-wait for it and I hope you're not lactose intolerant cause the second half of that word is- Dary (HIMYM fans will get it).

It's awesome.

P.S.

What are the odds of...?