{boys}

I wake up with a startled snort when someone knocks on my bedroom door. I groan and groggily walk over and open my door. Val takes one look at me and cringes.

"Oh honey that's tragic," Val shakes his head in disgust and barges into my closet. "You can not meet your twenty dates looking like you just fell out of a tree!"

He sorts through my clothes in my closet and gasps, pulling out a cute black dress and a pair of black pump boots. 

"Put this on. You'll look sexy, sort of like you're a super classy prostitute," Val says, handing over the outfit.

I scoff, "Yeah cause prostitute was definitely the look I was going for."

Val rolls his baby blues and walks out. "Be downstairs in twenty. Look nice!"

I change out of my Spongebob pajamas and slip on the little black dress and boots. Surprisingly, the outfit flattered my curves really well. I put on some light makeup and fix my bird's nest of hair and make my way down to the first floor. I can hear the buzz of male voices as I make my way down the staircase. 

Of course, just to my luck, I trip on the last few steps and tumble down the stairs. The guys all gasp, and some even chuckle as I pick myself up from the ground with a sheepish grin.

"Heyyyyy boys! Don't mind me practicing for tumbling class," I try to pull off, my cheeks burning from embarrassment. Many of the guys chuckle and one runs over to me. He places his hand on his shoulder and looks closely at my face.

"Are you okay? That was quite the fall!" He says with a charming smile. "I'm Shawn Radford, it's so great to meet you, you're cuter than the pictures," He shakes my hand and I blush from his compliment.

"Harper Saige, nice to meet you too Shawn," I respond politely. Holy shit Shawn is so hot. He's tall and built with messy dirty blonde hair and stormy grey eyes. His dimples sweep me off my feet when he smiles and his scruff gives him sort of an edge. 

"Gentlemen! Welcome to your new home! My name is Val Princeton, your housekeeper, and this lovely lady is Miss Harper Saige," Val announces with a cheeky smile on his face. "For week one of the show, your bachelorette will go on three first dates a day with a new one of you for each date. The date order will go in alphabetical order, so if you're one of the first men on the list, prepare an exciting first date with Harper before tomorrow. Here's the date order," Val passes around a stack of lists on bubblegum pink paper. 

Day One:

12:00pm-2:00pm: Preston Abrams

4:00pm-6:00pm: Benjamin Austin

8:00pm-10:00pm: Vincent Celino

Day Two:

12:00pm-2:00pm: Fernando Dandridge

4:00pm-6:00pm: Noel Everett

8:00pm-10:00pm: Santiago Holmes

Day Three:

12:00pm-2:00pm: Evan Hill

4:00pm-6:00pm: Gabe Inoki

8:00pm-10:00pm: Sawyer Keaton

Day Four:

12:00pm-2:00pm: Landon King

4:00pm-6:00pm: Blake Longwood

8:00pm-10:00pm: Carter Mayson

Day Five:

12:00pm-2:00pm: Wesley Mooney

4:00pm-6:00pm: Brandon Novak

8:00pm-10:00pm: James Oakley

Day Six:

12:00pm-2:00pm: Xander O'Donnell

4:00pm-6:00pm: Hunter Post

8:00pm-10:00pm: Shawn Radford

Day Seven: 

12:00pm-2:00pm: Tristan Santos

4:00pm-6:00pm: Eric Zasso

I immediately get nervous looking at all of those names. I get even more nervous when I look around at the twenty new faces that I eventually have to pick from. Hah, I doubt any of them are even going to like me once the get to know me. My sexy fall down the stairs didn't exactly help my case either. 

Val gets all of the guys situated in their bedrooms. Apparently the whole third floor is dedicated to their rooms. My bedroom is on the very top floor so I get the luxury of my own floor and the biggest balcony overlooking the Californian ocean. Also, I get a little privacy from the house full of men. 

Val made all of the guys stay in their rooms for the night to keep it a surprise for me when I meet them in the next week. Each date is supposed to text me an hour before our date giving me information on what to wear or where we might be going. 

I go to bed, my excited thoughts wondering about what my first dates have in store for me tomorrow.