[date 5: noel everett]

My second date of the day is with a boy named Noel Everett. I have a good feeling about this date, especially since my first date today was so nice. 

Noel Everett: Good afternoon Harper. For our date, dress like the beautiful model you are :-) See you in a few hours.

I call Val up to my room right away after searching through my closet. 

"Harper! Spill the tea on Fernando please and thank you," Val chimes, walking into my room a few minutes after my call. 

I over over to him happily, "It was great! Even though you will see it on t.v. later, I hit myself in the face with a soccer ball. But besides that, it was fun."

Val laughs, taking my phone I handed to him, "Well I wouldn't be surprised if Noel's date is as good as Fernando's, his text sure is sweet."

"I know it is, I have a good feeling about him."

"He says to dress like the beautiful model you are," Val says. "I think I need to dress you for a photoshoot."

"Hopefully I don't embarrass myself," I worry. "I can't seem too do anything right." 

"Someone's being emo," Val complains. "You're gorgeous. You'll do fine sweetie."

"Shut up and help me pick something to wear," I complain, gesturing towards my disastrous closet I ripped through like a tornado.

"For a photoshoot, hopefully outdoors, I have a perfect look," Val immediately snaps into his professional stylist alter-ego. He leads me into my closet, peers around observantly, and finally picks out an outfit. It's a simple, but cute beige sweater and a pair of tan skinny-jeans. Not usually my style, but I'm open to trying something new and trust my stylist friend. 

"No offense Val," I hesitantly mumble, "But I fail to see how this librarian outfit is perfect for an outdoor photoshoot."

Val groans. "He'll probably have something for you to wear anyways. You'll look great in this. Like a sexy librarian."

I cringe, "Okay I trust you, I guess?"

Val nods his head, "Honey you better. I'll be back in a while to do your makeup. You can do your hair on your own today," He makes his way out of the door before I can respond. 

I eat some breakfast, which consisted of seven, depressing frozen chicken legs with ketchup. I needed a day of eating the shit I normally eat, also a break from fancy ten star meals everyday. After I finish eating, I shower since I was sweating on my first date of the day. 

My shower's short due to the amount of time I had, but that was the best feeling shower I've used in my life. I'm used to my shitty apartment shower that barely had working hot water, not an over-the-top, expensive shower. I get dressed in Val's outfit happily. I'm feeling excited for my first date with Noel.

I brush my damp hair and call Val back upstairs to start my makeup while my hair dried. 

He just pats some foundation and power on my face and puts on some brown mascara to keep things natural.

"I want you to flaunt your natural beauty in a photoshoot," Val says, brushing powder off my cheek with a light sweep of a brush. "So instead of a dramatic makeup look, I'm keeping it light."

Once Val was done with my makeup and left for the last time, I brushed out my brown, now dry hair. I keep my hair in its natural loose waves. Feeling satisfied with my look, I leave the house. 

Near the end of the driveway, I notice a lean, tall boy with round glasses and dark curly hair. His skin is a beautiful, milky chocolate brown. His smile is bright as he looks at me from his position at his car.