The way

I woke up bright and early thinking of not only camp. I thought this could be something fun to try, Something to get away from home, an escape. Maybe it would work. I've tried God before, I never once felt the redemption or love like everyone I see in church. Or who believe. I could make friends? Or meet...god? I got out of my tall, hard bed and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and went to eat. I open the top cupboard and reached for the box of cereal. I pour some cereal in a bowl and sit down at the dining room table. I scroll through my phone as I ate my Frosted Flakes. Took a visit to Instagram and saw all the girls from my school having the summer of their lives. Other friends, all the vacations, spending time with family*sigh*. I finished eating so I go to my room and start getting everything ready for camp, my mother still asleep I get A couple Motrin for the trip I finish packing when I didn't finish yesterday and go back on my phone. I got a text from my best friend about once again boy drama. It's always boy drama. I told my "friends" I was going to a camp, but never once mentioned it was a godly camp. Because in my school, if you are the slightest bit different or you don't swear, do drugs, look like a complete slut or aren't mean, your considered an its idea and mostly likely will be the one to get picked on. As soon as everyone was up and ready we went to the car and drove off. We got there about an hour and a half later. While I was in the car I was thinking about what I always think about, "where am I going to fit in?" "will they like me? Except me?" I Checked in and I took a huge breath. I got to my cabin and already felt a whiff of uncomfortable.