Skater boy

(Do NOT mind the top picture at ALL thanks:))continue reading)

It was the first morning there. Bright and early 6:20am and I actually, wasn't tired. But, excited. And I was happy to be there. We were up and got ready. We had to be there by 8 and trust me, we needed the 2 hours cause in camp, you have to get ready, shower if needed, and clean the cabin for checks. We went for breakfast in sorta like a buffet line. We went down further, while the cooks placed food on our plates. We all sat at one of the first rows. We talked a lot, which is what we always did and surprising enough, it wasn't at all boring. I eventually laid my eyes on a boy. My first impression was however really serious, but also really funny. I meant it when I said "hey, that guy looks like James Charles!" Not too loud, but emphasized. I pointed him out to Serena and though she didn't agree, he still did. And as my very extra self , I asked around. He noticed around the second time I looked over sense he was sitting the row ahead. I wasn't looking cause he was cute, though he wasn't that bad looking, I was looking over a lot to compare in my head his face vs. James Charles. And if you don't know who James Charles is, and it was really interesting on how many people didn't and don't know him, you are living. Under. An. Actual. Rock. Ok? He is a makeup icon alright? And honestly. He probably thought we thought he was attractive cause we looked over, pointed and laughed a gazillion times about. The whole day almost we talked about it. Eventually Serena came close to her senses and said he looks a little bit like him. But tbh, personally, they could be siblings. However she did say he looked like flash back Mary. Which was really funny. We were walking back from breakfast. And we saw him. At the time he was known as 'James Charles' but when we saw him skating on a skate board, immediately came a new nickname from no other, Serena. "SKATER DUDE" it eventually turned to skater boy but, we can't replace the original am I right? I shouted hi and he said it back, waving. I don't skate, I don't know how he or anyone for that matter does. I would fall in like two seconds on a normal road but this one looked way harder sense it had slight hills, cracks, bumps. But he made it work somehow. And I realized I kinda thought he was cute. At first, I didn't say anything, yet, they still teased me bout him cause of my reaction and ' loveeee ' toward him but I was really confused because I knew then I didn't love him. Yet.