Cabin 4

My cabin was number 4 when I arrived, there were the counselors and two girls. I spent a couple hours in there for setting up and we went to the "tabernacle". The girls in my cabin only talked about boys, drama, food, and sat on their phones. They were not that social in all, Which is my school and home life both and I need an escape. I ended up meeting these really nice girls at a table by the far side of a wall. I also moved into their cabin. One I recognize from a church I had went to before and her name was 'Maci'. There were two other girls there as well, 'Serena' and 'Lea'. We hung out the rest of the time we had. When we were sitting they talked about who they thought was cute and where they were from. We exchanged snap and insta. I only gave mine to Serena at that point. I still talks to one of the girls from my old cabin. The counselors were cool I guess as well. I spotted one descent guy but couldn't compare to my ex. I didn't like him. I've seen people coupling up. And I was still the single, weird, outsider that tries way too hard to fit in. Our first service was after dinner and I was in aw of how amazing it looked. The lights, the people, the stage, the music playing, it was all a lot to take in. I heard that there were 'tribes', colors, teams. I hope I win, that could be really fun.as soon as the music played they asked us to come forward to the altar. They were so straight forward and knew exactly what they were doing. I walked up looking around to see everyone else doing it too. It hit me, the music hit me. The rhythm, the words. Maybe it was everyone there.mor maybe it was me being reminded of why I'm here, which very little people know about. Actually, like no one knows. I always stuff all my feelings down inside me so it doesn't get noticed. But no matter what it was, I was crying. Like not the one tear in the moment kind of thing. Like I was bawling my eyes out to wear when I still felt I had to cry, I couldn't. I was hugging Serena and she was also crying. They say it's the 'spirit of God'. I was kinda hoping it was. We sat down in one of the front row chairs. The preacher came up and basically talked about how camp was going to be while we all were here. We got out and walked to our cabins. Sense I was moving to Serena's cabin, I had to go and get my stuff to move it. We headed down this gravel, rock type path down to our cabins. I went a different way, back to 4 and grabbed everything I brought and headed to my new cabin, cabin 6. I got there a little passed 11:30. I started to get used to all the girls and the cabin counselor, Melanie. Some girls showered and some waited till morning. And btw, we have to get up early, like, every morning. *sighs*