Part 1

I must have been driving 80mph I wanted to be somewhere safe. I decided to go my best friend house. I just dumped my totally hot boyfriend. But he was a total ass and beat me bloody. I trusted him, held him close to my heart. But most of all I loved him.

As I pull into Niall's driveway you trace over my new cuts. It was the worst he had ever been. His power overruled me in his outrage.

-flashback-

He just came home for being out around town. He smelled like some sweet grapes or something. It was most likely that Hannah girl he always cheated on me with. I can tell by how his shirt was tucked out of his pants. and his pants were down on his waist.

He came over to where I were sitting on the couch. the smell of wine reeked on his breath. "Come on baby! Let me take u upstairs!" Ever time he came home he did this.

His large hands grabbed me by my ankles and he pulled me closer. I wasn't ready for this it's not how I wanted to lose it. I used everything I had in me to wiggle free. But then he pulled out his pocket kinge. He was opening up my old cut form a while ago. This is getting to much form me I can't do this. I laid my hand on his making him stab hisself in the leg. I grabbed my keys and ran to the door.

-end of flashback-

Niall's house was huge and out in the middle of no where. But the most amazing this about his house was him leaning on the door.

Niall ran to me was with open arms. "Hey beautiful." He gave me the biggest hug and leaded me in side. Such a sweetheart! Why couldn't he been like this? "Lord what happened! Go upstairs and take a bath. Or a nap." He pointed upstairs. As sore as I am I guess a bath can be nice.

-2 hours later-

I woke up to a wonderful smell so I get dressed. Putting on a pair of short and a black tank top I headed down stairs. "Niall?" "Right here Sam!" He says. He was cooking some pasta with sauce.

"You didn't have to do that." I said looking back and he made a fort, just like you did as kids.

"But see Sam, I wanted to." He smiled.

After eating Niall grabs some movie and we huddle in the fort. "Thanks Niall...you know for being there." I say thinking that he doing to much of me. "Anytime love. how about the movie Devil Due." Niall said hooking up the Xbox.

Halfway into the movie I hate it. "Niall why did you pick this movie?" I said holding him closer. "I'm sorry. I thought you would like it."

"Don't be sorry." You say looking into his baby blue eyes."Sam I need your opinion on something." he said pausing the movie. "Okay."

"I have this problem where...Im in love with my best friend. But I don't think she likes me back." He didn't look you in my eyes so know he talking about me.

Niall was handsome and I always had a thing for the Irish ones. I liked him but I didn't know if I loved him.

"I think she dose." I lean in for a kiss and Niall kisses back softly. Niall gets on top of you and kisses my scars "Damn your beautiful.Will you stay tonight?"

"Yes."