Part 9

Niall shows me the test and it's says -. Thank The Lord that there is not anything inside of me. "God damn it Niall you gave me a heart attack." I said playfully punching him. "Ha you should of saw your face." "I'm gonna kill you." I said. "You have to catch me first." He ran out of the bathroom and I quickly followed.

Niall and I spend the whole day in underwear playing tag.

-a few months later-

I was sitting at Nandos with Perrie waiting on Niall and Zayn. "So tell me how are you." Perrie says "Good now that the boys are here."Zayn and Niall walk to our table with that look on there face. They were up to no good.

"You girls ready?" Zayn says taking Perrie's hand and she kissed him on the cheek. "Yep." We made out way outside and hop in the jeep. I sat by Niall in the front set and held his hand. "Where we going?" Perre asks. The boys just laugh.

A couple hours we drove up on a bunch of rocks. "Rocks?" I said looking at Niall with a confused look. "It's a beautiful lake. Get your swim suite on there in the back." I grabbed a pink bikini and put it on. As i was taking off my top I saw Niall staring at me."Stop it!" I said crocheting myself up. "Babe don't you know we are married. Let me tie that." He steps close behind me and I can feel something on my leg.

"Oh my god Niall!" I said turning around and kissing him. "We'll damn Sam your so sexy. Come on let's go swimming." We get to the edge of the lake and Perrie and Zayn are already in. But Zayn was staying in the shallow end. "Come on babe!" Perrie said. "No I'm fine right here!" "It's only up to your ankles!"

"I know it's perfect!"

I was about to jump in but Niall comes behind me and pushes me in. "You fucking bitch!" I screamed at him. He jumps right beside me and kisses me on the lips.

Today was the best day.

Perrie and I watched our idiots swim as we told each other good thing about them.

"Sam did you pee on the towel?" The towel we were sitting on was wet. "Oh my god Perrie that not pee it's water! My water just broke?"

"I thought u weren't pregnant!?" She say jumping up. "The test was wrong. Oh god! Get Niall and Zayn. Now!" "NIALL!ZAYN!" They look back at me and answer "WHAT!" "SAM'S WATER JUST BROKE SHE HAVING A BABY!"

Niall face turned white as he got out of the water. Zayn sat down at your feet and spread my legs. "Don't get any ideas Mailk." "Shut up Horan and get me a towel." Zayn was going to deliver my baby. the hospital was too far away.....i hope he knows what he doing. because Niall dosent.