Part 14

It's been 20 years since you lost my son. And now me and my husband, Niall live in a nursing home. There was a knock at the door it was time for my medicine. Ugh, every damn day. "Hello. It's time for your pills Mis and mr Horan." I took them and sat my couch in my apartment. "Oh and by the way it's my last day there will be a new guy in tomorrow. Good bye Mis and me Horan."

It's like I heard goodbye to many times. From Liam from Tommy. From hope. God how I miss Tommy. I would do anything to be with him. Anything. Even if it did mean to get beat by Liam/Tommy. Just to see his face would be enough. "Niall? Do you think we could have kept Tommy?" Niall looks at you confused and those blue eyes that still glow bright. "What do you mean the only way was to kill you. You know Liam killed that old lady. And she was gonna fix it but things happen." "But maybe if I did have sex with Liam he would of went away." You look at the floor and trying to get the image out of your head. "There was nothing you could do. I wasn't gonna let him rape you next door to me." He lifted your face so it looked at his he kiss you. "I love you princess." "And I love you my prince." You can finally see the good in things. That Niall is my true sole mate and that he would never said goodbye. Even if things were bad he was there. And loved me every second of the day. And I was sorry for ever saying I didn't love him. Even know my son is lost my heart was not. It was held in Niall's hands.