Part 15

I woke up and it's just another day. Same as usually. So why is there even a reason to be here. I guess for Niall. And now there was a knock at your door. Oh yea it the new nurse. He will just say goodbye like always.

He walked in and he was a handsome guy. About in his 30 or early 40. He just looked down at the cart and didn't make eye contact yet. "Hello my name is Tommy and I'm gonna be your new nurse. So what is your name." He still was trying to get the pills ready and did't turn around. "Awe that is cute my son was named Tommy. But my name is Sam and my husband is Niall." I could remember Tommy and how young he was when he left. I could remember it like it was yesterday. "Sam? Niall? Mum? Dad?" He finally turned around and it really was him. It was my baby boy, Tommy and now he has found us. I ranto wake up Niall. "Babe! It's Tommy! He back!" He sat up and crawled out of bed. "Babe your imagining it again just like the last time with the sells lady." "No Niall it's really him." I took him to the living room and then he stopped dead in his tracks.

"Tommy?"

"Dad?"

Niall walked closer. Tommy looked just like Niall did when he was younger. "So what happened to Liam?" I forgot all about him. I guess it was good to forget that part of the past " He left a long time ago. That when I went into nursing school." Tommy hands Niall a glass of water and his pills. He took them and so did I. "So your not a crazy beating man anymore?" I said

"No mum I was for a long time went to jail for it to. But now I'm married and have a daughter named Sam."One tear rolls down my cheek. I am so happy for him to be here with me.

"There here you want to see them?" I whispered yes.Tommy sent a message on his phone. It only took 20 minutes and there were here. "Mum dad this is. Anna my wife. And this is Sam my daughter."

----------------

I now spend your days with little Sam. And teach Anna how to cook better. She was terrible. Tommy and Niall love to fish. And I was happy now. Nothing can go wrong anymore. Things did get bad at times but in the end it all worked out. Niall still plays last first Kiss sometimes. And I was glad I never lost him. But even if I did when all is lose it can be found again. -end of story-